Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uniform Schedule?
Does anyone know if the team is planning on releasing a uniform schedule? Quite a few other teams already have, but the Bengals seem to be dragging their feet this year
Reply/Quote
Black uniforms matter.
Reply/Quote
It is usually released about a week before the season starts. Look for it Monday or more likely Tuesday since Monday is a holiday

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2020, 12:42 PM)pally Wrote: It is usually released about a week before the season starts. Look for it Monday or more likely Tuesday since Monday is a holiday

I feel like it was even later in the week last year, like Thursday or Friday. Regardless, historically they have posted it on Bengals.com
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hopefully we do away with the all orange jerseys... And get rid of the B logo.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2020, 06:41 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Hopefully we do away with the all orange jerseys... And get rid of the B logo.

That would have already been announced. So, not this year!
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2020, 12:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Black uniforms matter.

All uniforms matter!
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2020, 06:41 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Hopefully we do away with the all orange jerseys... And get rid of the B logo.

Here we go again with the B...

Also, don’t they traditionally do very well in the orange? I feel like we had a good streak going for a while in them.

Reply/Quote

Agree with the B were the Bengals we should have a bad ass tiger logo.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2020, 11:02 PM)lone bengal Wrote: Agree with the B were the Bengals we should have a bad ass tiger logo.

Like the Bayside Tigers...

[Image: BaysideTigers_1024x1024.png?v=1571439005]

Many seem to be nostalgic for the past (that god awful leaping tiger), or want an 80’s/90’s high school style logo. The striped B is completely fine. It’s simple, sharp, and modern. I will never understand this board’s fascination with replacing it.

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2020, 11:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Like the Bayside Tigers...

Many seem to be nostalgic for the past (that god awful leaping tiger), or want an 80’s/90’s high school style logo. The striped B is completely fine. It’s simple, sharp, and modern. I will never understand this board’s fascination with replacing it.

I know your being sarcastic I have know idea who the bay side Tigers are but in all honesty I actually prefer that logo over a boring letter. I don’t get why it makes you a high school team for wanting to have an animal logo. They can upgrade the leaping tiger logo and make it a badass tiger one. At the end of the day it’s just personal preference no one’s right or wrong.
Reply/Quote
Gotcha... so probably tomorrow or Tuesday then. Thanks all.

I’m just hoping they wear orange twice this year and the Color Rush once, like they used to. I’m sure I’m in the minority but I prefer the orange alternates (with black or white pants... preferably black) over the Color Rush unis.
Reply/Quote
Also the Chargers uniform schedule has been released... it says they’re going with white to open their season at Cincy. So look for the Bengals to wear black or orange next Sunday. Hopefully it’s orange... wearing all black in 80 degree weather when they opened against San Fran last year was asinine.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2020, 11:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Like the Bayside Tigers...

Plainly put, the majority of people have shit taste.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2020, 11:58 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Also the Chargers uniform schedule has been released... it says they’re going with white to open their season at Cincy. So look for the Bengals to wear black or orange next Sunday. Hopefully it’s orange... wearing all black in 80 degree weather when they opened against San Fran last year was asinine.

Fo sho! I would only wear black in a closed dome. It would be interesting if there was a way to measure the expediency of player fatigue while wearing black in the sun? I mean begeez, they have a damn stat for everything. 

Reply/Quote
Here are my standard uniform thread comments.

--Nothing wrong with the color rush jerseys by themselves. But they just don't look right with the orange/black helmets. Too bad we can't have white/black helmets to wear with them.

--Nothing wrong with the "B" logo. Lots of professional and college sports teams have letters as a logo. The people that hate it seem to think it stands for "Brown" instead of "Bengals".

--My favorite uniform combos are white/white and black/black, and the only on I don't really like is orange over white. But it really doesn't make much difference at all to me. I don't care much about uniforms.
Reply/Quote
Need to wear more Orange, especially early in the year, more Orange and white until it cools down.

Sure would like to see the white and black helmets some day.

Love the all black uniforms the best but not when it is hot. Asinine as Pat said.
Reply/Quote
Only thing I’ll say about the uniforms, I don’t like the white stripe on the sides of the black jerseys. Think all black would look really good.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2020, 11:56 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Gotcha... so probably tomorrow or Tuesday then. Thanks all.

I’m just hoping they wear orange twice this year and the Color Rush once, like they used to. I’m sure I’m in the minority but I prefer the orange alternates (with black or white pants... preferably black) over the Color Rush unis.

Isn't Color Rush a requirement on Thursday games?  If so, it will be worn next Thursday at Cleveland.
Reply/Quote
here you go

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote