Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Uniform schedule released

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Love that the white bengal gets 2 games and the orange only gets 1!
The orange looks the worst, so good choice.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 01:04 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Love that the white bengal gets 2 games and the orange only gets 1!
The orange looks the worst, so good choice.

Agreed. I’m kind of surprised every other reply to the reveal tweet is people complaining about not enough orange. They’re easily our 4th best jersey for me.

The only other thing that stands out to me is wearing black the first few weeks when it could be really hot out.

Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 01:09 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Agreed. I’m kind of surprised every other reply to the reveal tweet is people complaining about not enough orange. They’re easily our 4th best jersey for me.

The only other thing that stands out to me is wearing black the first few weeks when it could be really hot out.

Week 2 won't matter since it's inside at AT&T Stadium.
And Week 1 is home game.
@ Jets in Week 3 might be the only odd decision, but hopefully Sept 25 is closer to 70's or low 80's to not be a big deal.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 01:09 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Agreed. I’m kind of surprised every other reply to the reveal tweet is people complaining about not enough orange. They’re easily our 4th best jersey for me.

I thinks it is odd that they wear black in training camp.  I notice when I work outside in the summer, I feel a big differerene between wearing a white shirt and a dark shirt.
Reply/Quote
I like the love for the white unis. Who Dey for white unis.
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 01:12 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Week 2 won't matter since it's inside at AT&T Stadium.
And Week 1 is home game.
@ Jets in Week 3 might be the only odd decision, but hopefully Sept 25 is closer to 70's or low 80's to not be a big deal.

Jets made that decision. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 12:40 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Some of those email subjects are funny. Big Grin

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 01:34 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Some of those email subjects are funny. Big Grin

Yep. The Wink one was my favorite lol.

Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 01:35 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yep. The Wink one was my favorite lol.

lol. That's the one i was thinking of!  Hilarious

Reply/Quote
so the alt jerseys/helmets get worn for TNF week 4, SNF, week 11, and the Chiefs week 14

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 02:15 PM)pally Wrote: so the alt jerseys/helmets get worn for TNF week 4, SNF, week 11, and the Chiefs week 14

The orange jerseys are gonna give KC flashbacks… lol:

[Image: Screen-Shot-2022-01-02-at-1.46.58-PM.png...600&crop=1]

[Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig...cd093e1a17]

[Image: 10831177.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 01:12 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Week 2 won't matter since it's inside at AT&T Stadium.
And Week 1 is home game.

I also like that white gets 2 games but I thought I heard only 1 game previously? While I agree on the orange uniform we also seemed to dominate while wearing it last year ( correct me if I'm wrong ) which made me start to like it more.
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 02:24 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I also like that white gets 2 games but I thought I heard only 1 game previously? While I agree on the orange uniform we also seemed to dominate while wearing it last year ( correct me if I'm wrong ) which made me start to like it more.

I could have sworn we were only supposed to be wearing the white Tiger combo once as well.

And yes, for whatever reason - they seem to always play well in orange. Going all the way back to the Chad/Palmer teams.

Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 02:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I could have sworn we were only supposed to be wearing the white Tiger combo once as well.

And yes, for whatever reason - they seem to always play well in orange. Going all the way back to the Chad/Palmer teams.

Yeah I thought I heard the uniform thing from multiple sources about being only 1 game. But not gonna argue it and think it would be silly to only be 1 game. 

I was kind of cringing before the first orange uniform games as I thought they were the worst. But after games like you posted above against KC I kind of want them to wear it more. 
Reply/Quote
Not uniform related, but our social media team continues to kill it. New England’s… :lol:

Reply/Quote
Orange and black are our best uniforms IMO, but to each their own. Every team has white. It will be interesting to see the white and black with the new helmets though.
Reply/Quote
White is just so boring, but it is a fad in league now I get it.
Reply/Quote
White and Orange are considered Alternate jerseys and you can only wear them 3 times.

I think going forward the Black and Orange will be our Home/Away Jerseys and White will be the true Alternate.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 02:44 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not uniform related, but our social media team continues to kill it. New England’s… LOL

Another great move by Elizabeth Blackburn to improve our social media team. So mich better than the crap we used to have.

(08-08-2022, 11:21 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: White is just so boring, but it is a fad in league now I get it.

At least it's not our old white jerseys. I couldn't stand those.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote