I like this side of the young man
https://twitter.com/i/status/1445909620808105984
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Very wholesome.

Reply/Quote
I feel like millennials and Gen Z adults hold onto their childhood shows much more than Gen X and older adults do. I think it may just be a product of cartoons really blowing up when millennials were children (Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network took off mid 80s to early 90s). Plus, adult cartoons like South Park, Family Guy, Futurama, Rick and Morty and Bob's Burgers took off in the 2000s, right when Gen Y and Z kids were in their teenage to early adulthood years, which probably made liking cartoons less "childish" to a large portion of the population.

It's cute.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 11:15 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I feel like millennials and Gen Z adults hold onto their childhood shows much more than Gen X and older adults do. I think it may just be a product of cartoons really blowing up when millennials were children (Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network took off mid 80s to early 90s). Plus, adult cartoons like South Park, Family Guy, Futurama, Rick and Morty and Bob's Burgers took off in the 2000s, right when Gen Y and Z kids were in their teenage to early adulthood years, which probably made liking cartoons less "childish" to a large portion of the population.

It's cute.

well some cartoons are made for adults
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 11:15 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I feel like millennials and Gen Z adults hold onto their childhood shows much more than Gen X and older adults do. I think it may just be a product of cartoons really blowing up when millennials were children (Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network took off mid 80s to early 90s). Plus, adult cartoons like South Park, Family Guy, Futurama, Rick and Morty and Bob's Burgers took off in the 2000s, right when Gen Y and Z kids were in their teenage to early adulthood years, which probably made liking cartoons less "childish" to a large portion of the population.

It's cute.

It's mainly because Boomers destroyed the world around millenials so we hold on for dear life the few fleeting moments of happiness we were allowed to have before becoming adults in this ***** wasteland of a planet.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 11:27 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: well some cartoons are made for adults

Ever watch Archer?  That show makes me laugh so hard...

I was on the elliptical at the gym and was watching an episode on my phone when something on the show made me laugh so hard I basically fell off the thing.  An employee came running over thinking I was having a MI or something but I just laid on the ground and laughed at myself and the show.  
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 11:57 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Ever watch Archer?  That show makes me laugh so hard...

I was on the elliptical at the gym and was watching an episode on my phone when something on the show made me laugh so hard I basically fell off the thing.  An employee came running over thinking I was having a MI or something but I just laid on the ground and laughed at myself and the show.  

Love archer. And southpark.
Reply/Quote
Please understand this thread is about Ja'Marr Chase
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 01:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Please understand this thread is about Ja'Marr Chase

does he like adult cartoons?
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 11:57 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Ever watch Archer?  That show makes me laugh so hard...

[Image: 57989206.jpg]
Reply/Quote
All I know is that the Griddy killed when I performed it for the Steeler fans in attendance at the cookout 2 weeks ago...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 01:31 PM)Sled21 Wrote: [Image: 57989206.jpg]

HilariousDANGERZONE!!!
Reply/Quote

It's cute.

As a millennial apparently I grew up completely different. We didnt have cable (dish really) until I was 17. We only had 2 channels NBC and CBS so I spent most of my days outside doing things like fixing cars, playing sports, and shooting. I owned my first car at 13 and drove it the 2 miles to middle school lol. The Faculty found out and had it impounded but for a week I was the most baddass 13 year old in the area.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 01:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Please understand this thread is about Ja'Marr Chase

Yes. And his appearance on a channel that shows cartoons. 

Ninja I think it was great that he did it. Shows a lot. He's not some primadonna that can't be bothered with 'kid stuff'. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 02:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ninja I think it was great that he did it. Shows a lot. He's not some primadonna that can't be bothered with 'kid stuff'. 

have you played uno flip.....  Hardly kid stuff (ive lost friends!!!!)  lol.....     

j/k  but it can get intense
Reply/Quote
All I know is the generations that came after us (Boomers) ruined cartoons. They made Tom and Jerry be friends when they were much funnier trying to kill each other. Took away Elmer Fudd's gun. Banished Yosemite Sam and "Me Too'ed" Pepe Le Pew.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 03:09 PM)Sled21 Wrote: All I know is the generations that came after us (Boomers) ruined cartoons. They made Tom and Jerry be friends when they were much funnier trying to kill each other. Took away Elmer Fudd's gun. Banished Yosemite Sam and "Me Too'ed" Pepe Le Pew.

Sorry, we’ll stay off your lawn.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 03:09 PM)Sled21 Wrote: All I know is the generations that came after us (Boomers) ruined cartoons. They made Tom and Jerry be friends when they were much funnier trying to kill each other. Took away Elmer Fudd's gun. Banished Yosemite Sam and "Me Too'ed" Pepe Le Pew.

the millennials are ruining just about everything on the planet
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 04:21 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: the millennials are ruining just about everything on the planet

This thread is really entertaining!

How are millennials accomplishing this? Polluting too much?

I’m a millennial and saving up to buy land next year. The thing I feel worst about is all the driving I do for work. I’m curious what else I could be doing wrong? I invest a lot of money in stocks (not amc, GameStop or crypto, but established companies). Is this bad? Am I not spending enough money? What could I be doing better? How can I improve?
Reply/Quote
Chase seems like a great guy. As does Burrow. Glad to have kiddos on our side!
Reply/Quote