(10-31-2021, 11:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You don't
carry. that attitude
into the? browns game after
playing
like you did: against

the shitty jets

Dammit man, why do you write so weird?  Ninja
Reply/Quote
I tried to tell people the Steelers weren't done yet.

They're quietly creeping back into the picture. Just as Ben quietly creeps into the women's restroom.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 12:02 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: Dammit man, why do you write so weird?  Ninja

Apparently Rfaulk is a bot. Our dear friend all these years is just a program.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 12:02 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: Dammit man, why do you write so weird?  Ninja

(11-01-2021, 01:03 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Apparently Rfaulk is a bot.

Rfaulk34 of the Cincinnati Bengals message board, is not a bot. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 01:05 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Rfaulk34 of the Cincinnati Bengals message board, is not a bot. 

Right...and Quarterback Andy Dalton of the American Football Conference Cincinnati Bengals is 4-0 in the National Football League playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 01:07 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Right...and Quarterback Andy Dalton of the American Football Conference Cincinnati Bengals is 4-0 in the National Football League playoffs.

The only way that could be true is if Matt Barkley of the USC Trojans was his backup QB. Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Good ole ukumbas...

I wonder where he is now? Probably in some storage facility with all the other old PC parts.  Smirk

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 01:11 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Good ole ukumbas...

I wonder where he is now? Probably in some storage facility with all the other old PC parts.  Smirk

Is that the guy that was always wet for Mike Leake, or was that someone else?
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 01:12 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: Is that the guy that was always wet for Mike Leake, or was that someone else?

I believe you are right. I do recall him getting moist for Mike. lol

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 01:14 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I believe you are right. I do recall him getting moist for Mike. lol

My wife absolutely hates the word moist. She smacks me every time I say it.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 08:38 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yep, and if they can beat the Browns next week, they are gonna be in pretty good shape heading into the bye.

I feel like in the pre-season if we would have known that going into the Cleveland game the team was going to have 5 wins people would have been stoked (of course a lot would have said you were crazy as well) but the most promising thing about the season is that even when they have lost, they've been in the game. Not once have they been just blown out or embarrassed like years past.

Even if they miss the playoffs this season, the team is trending the right direction for the first time in several years and that is something to be excited about.

(10-31-2021, 08:38 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: 1 game out of 1 seed, and 1 game out of 10th place. Crazy.

Gotta love the parity in the NFL. No other sport can provide this, MLB you know the players and the duds before the season starts (1 or 2 teams might surprise every few seasons), NBA is the same stars and the same bad teams, but in the NFL ever game counts and a team can just pop off and surprise.

Hell, a few weeks ago Tennessee looked like a broked and lost team and now... #1 seed. Love it, and it's nice to see the home team in the middle of it all.

(10-31-2021, 11:56 PM)ochocincos Wrote: In the thread titled "5-12," which was posted just prior to the season start, I predicted the following wins this season...
Overall - 6-8 wins
JAX
DET
NYJ
Maybe CHI
LV and/or DEN
1 win against CLE and/or PIT (not sweeping either team)

So by this point, I had assumed the Bengals would have about 3-5 wins (NYJ, DET, JAX, maybe CHI, maybe 1 win against PIT).
Given the Bengals have already gotten to 5, I think they could get to 9 or maybe 10, but I don't see them getting more than 10.

House money at this point. I bet the under, I really thought 6 wins was the cap maybe they'd hit 7 but now there is certainly a case for 10 wins. It's just a nice turn around from the early years of Zac.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I still like our chances at a winning record. Just need to win 4 out of the remaining 9. 9-8 might not get us into to the playoffs, but I would have definitely signed up for that record going into the season. Think I only predicted 7 wins.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 01:05 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Rfaulk34 of the Cincinnati Bengals message board, is not a bot. 

That's exactly what a bot would say.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 11:27 PM)chopperbobby Wrote: That was the old bangles. It keeps rearing it’s ugly head.  Always play down to teams we should beat.  Not taking away anything from the jets.  They came to play ball.  One question after 3 plays in the red zone and we only go backwards why not kick a field goal?  
Please kick me in the nuts again.  

On to the browns

Who Dey

More weirdness.  It was like they knew they wouldn't be able to stop the Jets all day.

Again, it was like they knew they wouldn't be able to stop the #32 ranked offense in the NFL ALL DAY.  I am sure those rankings changed a bit after that beat down.  

Yes, the offense wasn't stellar, but they sure scored enough to win.  This one was on the defense, that only seemed to wake up when they were down with 2 minutes to play.  Then, the dumb penalty.  Well, shit for brains, that is what happens when you let a desperate team feel like they can do anything (and they did) and let them hang around.  Up 11 points in the 4th quarter and you lose?  To the Jets?  Pathetic.  You have EARNED every stupid, tired, narrative you were so close to shaking.  Enjoy.  
Reply/Quote
The Bengals aren't quite ready. Yesterday felt like a turning point for the season. Baltimore was our Superbowl, and we'll be hard pressed to finish the season with a winning record, let alone the playoffs. I expect to continue to slide on out of the playoff picture and standings. This team is done.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 10:15 AM)jj22 Wrote: The Bengals aren't quite ready. Yesterday felt like a turning point for the season. Baltimore was our Superbowl, and we'll be hard pressed to finish the season with a winning record, let alone the playoffs. I expect to continue to slide on out of the playoff picture and standings. This team is done.

I'd just quit watching and posting then if I held that position.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 10:18 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I'd just quit watching and posting then if I held that position.

I quit watching yesterday and vowed to not watch again this season. I'll keep up with the scores and keep posting tho.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 10:21 AM)jj22 Wrote: I quit watching yesterday and vowed to not watch again this season. I'll keep up with the scores and keep posting tho.

What a fan!!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 01:01 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I tried to tell people the Steelers weren't done yet.

They're quietly creeping back into the picture. 

[Image: freddy-jason-michael-myers-loves-pittsbu...hoodie.jpg] Nervous
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Where we are at right now........

In a Playoff Spot

1. Tennessee Titans, 6-2 (AFC South leader)

2. Las Vegas Raiders, 5-2 (AFC West leader)

3. Baltimore Ravens, 5-2 (AFC North leader)

4. Buffalo Bills, 5-2 (AFC East leader)

5. Cincinnati Bengals, 5-3 (First Wild Card)

6. Pittsburgh Steelers, 4-3 (Second Wild Card)

7. Los Angeles Chargers, 4-3 (Third Wild Card)

On the Bubble

8. New England Patriots, 4-4

9. Cleveland Browns, 4-4

10. Denver Broncos, 3-4

11. Kansas City Chiefs, 3-4

12. Indianapolis Colts, 3-5
Reply/Quote