Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Updating the Update :/
Appreciate your patience with these updates and interruptions guys. It turned out to be a little more work and downtime than initially planned, with some compatibility and other issues that had to be ironed out. Whatever 

Everything is now on schedule to be 100% done within the next couple of days. The only other downtime should be during an overnight period this weekend to finish up everything. (fingersandtoescrossed)
Reply/Quote
The board seems to be loading exceptionally fast for me now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2020, 07:10 PM)treee Wrote: The board seems to be loading exceptionally fast for me now.

Yeah, there should be a noticeable difference.
Reply/Quote
We’re Bengals fans. We’re used to things not going as planned. LOL

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2020, 07:15 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: We’re Bengals fans. We’re used to things not going as planned. LOL

Yep!  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2020, 06:59 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Appreciate your patience with these updates and interruptions guys. It turned out to be a little more work and downtime than initially planned, with some compatibility and other issues that had to be ironed out. Whatever 

Everything is now on schedule to be 100% done within the next couple of days. The only other downtime should be during an overnight period this weekend to finish up everything. (fingersandtoescrossed)

Those of us who deal with technology understand always hiccups and not your fault. As others have said, definitely loading faster.

I could not get on yesterday and thought I had been banned with bFine.  Hilarious  Smirk  Nervous
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2020, 11:41 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Those of us who deal with technology understand always hiccups and not your fault. As others have said, definitely loading faster.

I could not get on yesterday and thought I had been banned with bFine.  Hilarious  Smirk  Nervous

Hell, how do you think I felt when I couldn't log on yesterday. I was like WTF did I do now. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-15-2020, 12:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell, how do you think I felt when I couldn't log on yesterday. I was like WTF did I do now. 

Posted in PnR.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2020, 07:14 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, there should be a noticeable difference.

Yes, there is a very much a notable difference.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2020, 06:59 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Appreciate your patience with these updates and interruptions guys. It turned out to be a little more work and downtime than initially planned, with some compatibility and other issues that had to be ironed out. Whatever 

I was wondering what was up, figured you had to be working on some compatibility issues or something.

Sucks when I can't get on the board, don't know what you got, till its gone lol
Reply/Quote
BTW, the site is loading like ten times as fast. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2020, 07:15 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: We’re Bengals fans. We’re used to things not going as planned. LOL

Or having a plan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote

Why is my picture fuzzy..... Ninja
Reply/Quote

Coming from someone that rarely knows how to make a stupid printer function properly, I appreciate all you guys are doing to make the experience even better than what was already outstanding.

Speaking of my printer:  funny story just last night.  Yesterday  my printer was not working for some reason.  I did my usual routine....checked to make sure it was "online" then powered it on and off.  Still nothing.  I had left my office after the last ZOOM meeting around 4pm.  At midnight, my son and I were watching a movie in the family room and I heard a noise coming from upstairs.  I paused the movie.  I said "Sounds like something is in the attic?".  I traced the sound, hearing the scratching noise in odd intervals....thought maybe a bird was trying to work its way through the screen for some reason.  I get to the top of the stairs and realize....it is my printer hard at work.  Eight hours later, it decided to print and was catching up on everything that I had tried to print earlier.  Haha.  
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2020, 09:47 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Coming from someone that rarely knows how to make a stupid printer function properly, I appreciate all you guys are doing to make the experience even better than what was already outstanding.

Speaking of my printer:  funny story just last night.  Yesterday  my printer was not working for some reason.  I did my usual routine....checked to make sure it was "online" then powered it on and off.  Still nothing.  I had left my office after the last ZOOM meeting around 4pm.  At midnight, my son and I were watching a movie in the family room and I heard a noise coming from upstairs.  I paused the movie.  I said "Sounds like something is in the attic?".  I traced the sound, hearing the scratching noise in odd intervals....thought maybe a bird was trying to work its way through the screen for some reason.  I get to the top of the stairs and realize....it is my printer hard at work.  Eight hours later, it decided to print and was catching up on everything that I had tried to print earlier.  Haha.  

Hilarious
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2020, 09:47 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Coming from someone that rarely knows how to make a stupid printer function properly, I appreciate all you guys are doing to make the experience even better than what was already outstanding.

Same thing happens to me all the time at work. I will try and print stuff then 4hrs later, printer starts ripping out stuff. I'm 52, I'm about as knowledgeable on computer/printer/cell phones as a tire gauge. So, i'm thinking, WTF? Does my computer have to bluetooth this signal all the way around the world before it hits the printer, or do I have it facing in the wrong direction? LOL

Reply/Quote
Haven't noticed, everything seems to be working just fi
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2020, 11:11 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Same thing happens to me all the time at work. I will try and print stuff then 4hrs later, printer starts ripping out stuff. I'm 52, I'm about as knowledgeable on computer/printer/cell phones as a tire gauge. So, i'm thinking, WTF? Does my computer have to bluetooth this signal all the way around the world before it hits the printer, or do I have it facing in the wrong direction? LOL

That's why printers cost $100 and the ink costs more.  Haha.  I have a really nice large laser jet from my old company, and they just said "keep it".  Luckily I had just bought new ink for it a month prior.  
Reply/Quote
I seem to be missing the tab to go into other sections of the board or go to the menu??
Reply/Quote