Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vacation ideas
Maybe the old woman would be willing to rent our place out to vacationers.. It's right on the lake in Columbia SC.. It is a small lake , nice and quiet in a old neighborhood , lots of local golf courses, lots of fire ants in the yard, but a nice view with a screened in back porch connected directly to the master bedroom . By the way, I hate the term " MASTER bedroom" as if we should have servants waiting hand and foot on us . I prefer the more subtle term , "the biggest bedroom in the house with a bathroom " .. That sounds like a place we might actually have to wipe our own asses.. 
OH THE DRUDGERY of personal hygiene! 
The downside is my woman isn't the greatest housekeeper, but as she always points out , she kept the house in the divorce   .. And I'd have to lock up the garage because it's my workshop with all my tools and equipment .. I'd be just too wigged out with my tools sitting around tempting other people   .. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We can cross off Mexico from the potential vacation spots.

http://www.kcci.com/article/mexican-news-source-4-americans-found-dead-in-tourist-complex/19576621
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-23-2018, 02:27 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: We can cross off Mexico from the potential vacation spots.

http://www.kcci.com/article/mexican-news-source-4-americans-found-dead-in-tourist-complex/19576621

Turns out they died from gas asphyxiation. Unknown type of gas but Foul play and suicide has been ruled out.

Reply/Quote
(03-08-2018, 01:34 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Cruises suck. Stuck on a boat with a thousand other people on top of you with nowhere to go and on a set schedule is a nightmare. 

That's the experience we had.

It's like taking a vacation with a floating shopping mall.

We were worried about screaming kids being a nuisance...  then we encountered several extremely rude adults instead.

Some individuals who take cruises apparently feel that saving up for a cruise entitles them to act however they want.

Now I know why people fight on those ships sometimes.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote