Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Van Pelt
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/aaron-rodgers-not-happy-losing-170054033.html

According to this article, Aaron Rodgers is not happy with them not keeping Van Pelt. He displayed it publicly and its obvious that he learned from him and is upset with the move.

Maybe he can turn Dalton into Aaron Rodgers!! JK but hopefully he can help though

I like it when players are upset when their coaches leave, makes me feel like we made a good decision. Did anyone outcry like this for Alexander?
Reply/Quote
Anyone else click on this expecting it to be about Scott Van Pelt?
Reply/Quote
Au165 Wrote:Anyone else click on this expecting it to be about Scott Van Pelt?

I had my reservations, glad I was wrong.  Kinda sad that he resorts to so much gambling coverage.  Hopefully our Van Pelt helps Andy along.  
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2018, 03:20 PM)Au165 Wrote: Anyone else click on this expecting it to be about Scott Van Pelt?

Yes.  I kept mixing them up before on another thread so I guess I cannot learn.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2018, 03:18 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: https://www.yahoo.com/sports/aaron-rodgers-not-happy-losing-170054033.html

According to this article, Aaron Rodgers is not happy with them not keeping Van Pelt. He displayed it publicly and its obvious that he learned from him and is upset with the move.

Maybe he can turn Dalton into Aaron Rodgers!!  JK but hopefully he can help though

I like it when players are upset when their coaches leave, makes me feel like we made a good decision. Did anyone outcry like this for Alexander?

Only Fred.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2018, 03:18 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: https://www.yahoo.com/sports/aaron-rodgers-not-happy-losing-170054033.html

Maybe he can turn Dalton into Aaron Rodgers!!  JK but hopefully he can help though

to be fair, when have you ever seen aaron Rodgers happy with anything ? he seems like such a negative guy....
Reply/Quote
People are going to be surprised by how good Andy will be this season. This new offense is built for him.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2018, 04:33 PM)Gohards Wrote: to be fair, when have you ever seen aaron Rodgers happy with anything ? he seems like such a negative guy....

How the Hell can he be happy... Freaking clay Mathews keeps breaking all his shit.
Reply/Quote
Van Pelt also coached Josh Freeman in Tampa Bay when he was actually good. Think he had 28 TDs to just 6 INTs. We got really lucky with this hire. Packers offered him an extension but he declined. Must of felt he had better chance to become a head coach being in Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2018, 04:17 PM)McC Wrote: Only Fred.

Nah man......even fred said it was time to go after this past season.  That's saying something!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
The point Rodgers is missing is, Van Pelt wanted to leave. Similar reaction of fans when a player leaves a team and think it was only the team’s choice.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2018, 05:01 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: How the Hell can he be happy... Freaking clay Mathews keeps breaking all his shit.

And singing in the room next to him....although his recent girlfriends include Olivia Munn, Emmanuelle Chiriqui, and Danica Patrick so he should still be pretty happy  Cool
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2018, 05:01 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: How the Hell can he be happy... Freaking clay Mathews keeps breaking all his shit.

Hilarious

(02-01-2018, 05:01 PM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Van Pelt also coached Josh Freeman in Tampa Bay when he was actually good.   Think he had 28 TDs to just 6 INTs.   We got really lucky with this hire.   Packers offered him an extension but he declined.   Must of felt he had better chance to become a head coach being in Cincinnati.

Yes, this stood out to me in a big way cause Freeman just played like shit afterward. Rodgers has always been polished.

Think he coached another QB who i cannot think of right now that played well with him and bad without.

Cannot remember the name? Trent Edwards maybe?

Either way, great pickup and thanks for the OP Bengalhoel. :andy:

leonardfan40
And singing in the room next to him....although his recent girlfriends include Olivia Munn, Emmanuelle Chiriqui, and Danica Patrick so he should still be pretty happy  Cool

Yeah, Clay can be an annoying best friend but damn those are some nice GF's. Cool
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2018, 06:11 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: The point Rodgers is missing is, Van Pelt wanted to leave. Similar reaction of fans when a player leaves a team and think it was only the team’s choice.

Because he was blocked from interviewing with other teams as an OC.  If Rodgers wanted him in GB, he should have been lobbying for him to be the OC instead of QB Coach.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2018, 03:20 PM)Au165 Wrote: Anyone else click on this expecting it to be about Scott Van Pelt?

Who is that?
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2018, 04:47 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: People are going to be surprised by how good Andy will be this season. This new offense is built for him.

Yeah if they can get the line sorted out this could be a big year for lazor as well. Dalton gets coordinators and qb coaches paid and promoted.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2018, 06:53 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: And singing in the room next to him....although his recent girlfriends include Olivia Munn, Emmanuelle Chiriqui, and Danica Patrick so he should still be pretty happy  Cool

A VERY shitty human being and the reason why Rodgers didn't speak to his dad.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2018, 11:29 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: A VERY shitty human being and the reason why Rodgers didn't speak to his dad.

Good lord, anyone else remember her on attack of the show?  I thought she looked good but tried way too hard. I guess she got rewarded though. G4TV was awesome until they started showing reruns of COPS All day.
Reply/Quote
I find it unconscionable that fans from other cities would make fun of the Bengals..
I bet nobody ever expected that to ever happen, huh?

We should all do the unthinkable and pretend that we don't get no respect with our best Rodney Dangerfield imitations.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2018, 04:26 AM)grampahol Wrote: We should all do the unthinkable and pretend that we don't get no respect with our best Rodney Dangerfield imitations.. 

When Mike was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to Paul, “I’m very sorry. We did everything we could but he pulled through.”

Reply/Quote