Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vance joseph
(01-09-2016, 03:44 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: There needs to be a tampering rule in place so no team can interview or contact another teams coach/coordinator until after the Super Bowl. You know it is a distraction for teams in the playoffs who's coordinators are in demand. How can a coordinator be preparing the team the way he should if he has 4 interviews around the country the same week his team is playing?

I thought this was in place already, meaning if you were still in the playoffs, your season has yet to end. Vance's contract is through this season, so 'technically' it seems the Bengals could exercise some control of these contacts with Vance......since our season has yet to end.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
What it looks like to me, is that Rappaport is just trying to stir shit.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 05:14 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What it looks like to me, is that Rappaport is just trying to stir shit.

Getting pretty tired of the media, across the board in fact. Sensationalism run amok!
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
We'll be fine with the return of Coyle to replace Joseph. It's the return of Brat that we should brace ourselves for.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 07:57 PM)jj22 Wrote: We'll be fine with the return of Coyle to replace Joseph. It's the return of Brat that we should brace ourselves for.

Haha marvin isn't bringing brat back. Relax lol. He and mike are just doing him a solid and letting him breakdown film.
Reply/Quote