Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Interesting
https://youtu.be/TofGuOnLm0A

He's not the ONLY one to bring this out. Notice he isn't saying PLAYERS aren't involved, just the referees.

I've always said that one of the calls that cannot be challenged or reviewed is holding.

The referees can have a big influence on the game just with that call!

Probably the most obvious shady referee calls was the 2 obvious no call pass interference calls in the Saints/Rams playoff game.
Reply/Quote
Translation, a player that has not been in the NFL since 2008 gets some attention and basically laughed at by the people interviewing him. Plus he never said anything about refs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2021, 12:04 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: https://youtu.be/TofGuOnLm0A

He's not the ONLY one to bring this out.  Notice he isn't saying PLAYERS aren't involved, just the referees.

I've always said that one of the calls that cannot be challenged or reviewed is holding.

The referees can have a big influence on the game just with that call!

Probably the most obvious shady referee calls was the 2 obvious no call pass interference calls in the Saints/Rams playoff game.

It always makes me sad when grown men and women believe in this shit. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 12:45 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It always makes me sad when grown men and women believe in this shit. 

Don't be sad.  Be glad!

BTW I hope you don't kiss your wife with that mouth!  Nervous
Reply/Quote
A high school could have gotten those two PI calls right in the Saints game! That was really embarrassing and sad to hear and watch them squirm to try and excuse those calls after the game.

It saddens me to watch grown men that actually believe the WWF is real and this sport is 100% on the up and up!

Actually, for those that truly KNOW the WWF is scripted yet find it entertaining, there is actually more entertainment here in this forum for free!

Gosh, I love this place!!
Reply/Quote