Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very pleased at what I saw today
(09-27-2015, 11:57 PM)Naranja Tigre Wrote: It was right after he let a pass bounce off his face mask so I'm hoping he just really wanted to make up for that.

If he doesn't want Andy to run the ball or toss it to someone else, all he has to do is start catching the one's that hit him in the hands.... simple fix. AJ is a great player who only has a couple of things keeping him from being elite. That doesn't worry me. What worries me is that a Defense that dominated the first hald forgot how to tackle in the 2nd half. Can't have that many missed tackles and expect to win every Sunday. 
Reply/Quote
Here's what really pleased me about this win. The past few years, this team would've most likely folded up after Baltimore went up 24-21. Dalton and Co. typically look deflated and/or lost in situations like that. This time around, he looked poised and orchestrated a great game winning drive. I was so happy to see us rebound like that. It gives me some hope that we're never out of a game until the clock hits 0.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:43 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Look at Daltons face during that 4th quarter. He didn't look nervous or scared, he looked mad. Really really mad. Loved the fire we saw from our QB today.

[Image: goku-goes-super-saiyan-o.gif]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 04:34 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Here's what really pleased me about this win. The past few years, this team would've most likely folded up after Baltimore went up 24-21. Dalton and Co. typically look deflated and/or lost in situations like that. This time around, he looked poised and orchestrated a great game winning drive. I was so happy to see us rebound like that. It gives me some hope that we're never out of a game until the clock hits 0.

idk about that that game ended almost exactly like the one last year... except 1 additional back and forth...

But they took the lead late and we took it right back

Also i think andy was starring down flacco late in the forth... Peering into his soul... lol
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 05:25 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: idk about that that game ended almost exactly like the one last year...  except 1 additional back and forth...

But they took the lead late and we took it right back

Also i think andy was starring down flacco late in the forth... Peering into his soul... lol

I thought he was trying to steal it, since gingers have no soul of their own Smirk

Something I was quite pleased with from this game was the fact that the passing game clicked despite a non-existent running game.  That has been a sticking point for us in the past in the Dalton-Green era.  Not this time!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 10:34 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Great win and great tenacity to fight back by the offense when they surrendered the lead!! That said, the defense in the second half was atrocious with poor tackling and unsuccessful pass rush. To let an old man, Smith, put up the numbers and catches he did today is flat out embarrassing(he will not equal that statline in the next four games combined)!

Marvin's clock management probably cost them points and the playcalling when things started getting real was mind boggling.

Were you pleased with the defense?

Up to the fourth quarter, they were okay. Lucky for us, BAL's defense went south in the 4th qtr too!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
I liked how Andy dove for the TD and a 1st down instead of sliding. That is what I want to see in my QB. He played a great game overall and definitely seems to have something different about him this year.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:38 PM)Beaker Wrote: Marvin Jones should be getting more love for his part in this win. His two catches for big plays made the ravens have to account for him and not just double AJ.

Yeah. He can take the lid off a D.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote