Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video: NFL Network Bengals 2016 Season Outlook - 7-9
Another losing season prediction from the media. These two have the Bengals going 7-9. 

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap3000000678162/Bengals-2016-season-outlook?campaign=tw-nn-sf32161874-sf32161874

Let the haters hate.
Season ticket holder since 2003. Lifetime Bengals fan, through thick and thin.
Reply/Quote
Lol, just look who's in the video. Both of them are Bengals haters. There is no way we are going 7-9 unless something like Dalton gets hurt.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No way this team loses 5 of their first 6 unless multiple major injuries occur early in the season. Possible - maybe, but hardly probable.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
I don't know who the guy on the left is, but he's got to have the most punchable face I have ever seen in my entire life haha.
Reply/Quote
I gave it until the guy on the right gave the Bengals a win against the Redskins because it was a "Home Game".

That tells me they think the Bengals are the Bengals of the 90's and that they have no clue as to what they're even talking about.
Reply/Quote
I think this franchise is still living under the stigma of the 90's. I don't know if the so called experts can't or just refuse to see the difference in this team. The playoff win bugaboo is legit but other than that the expert analysis consisted of well they are due for a down year. No explanation as to why but you know they are due. Anyone off the street could come up with that, just brilliant. As a fan I hope the experts (?) are wrong again.
Reply/Quote
LOL

Only response I can muster
Reply/Quote
Cringey video isn't it?? "They will win at home against the Redskins" .... Okay it's a home game in London. I think we win 9-12 games but the fact they said Houston is a gimmie when they have had Bengals number for a few years now was a wtf moment as well
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2016, 09:44 PM)Clep Wrote: Cringey video isn't it?? "They will win at home against the Redskins" .... Okay it's a home game in London. I think we win 9-12 games but the fact they said Houston is a gimmie when they have had Bengals number for a few years now was a wtf moment as well

I think the Bengals go 13-3
They will lose to Pittsburgh in Cincinnati
They will lose to New England
And they will lose a game on the road to a team they should destroy 70-3.
Reply/Quote
I'd bet my house we go better than 9-7.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Should Dalton, Atkins, Burfict, Dunlap, Whitworth, Pacman, and Green all get injured and be out for the season, sure. This prediction will look like genius. This isn't the Miami Dolphins, nor the Buffalo Bills, the Atlanta Falcons, nor the Detroit Lions. 7-9 just isn't happening.
Reply/Quote
We have a top 15 Qb, a top 10 offensive line, a top 10 skill group on offense, a top 10 Dline, a questionable lb core, and an inexperienced but talented Secondary. You put those things together and you have a playoff team.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Outta they damn minds....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I can't agree or disagree. A lot of new players, coaches, how will they rebound after yet another PO loss This one the most crushing of them all.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the season go either way regardless of talent.

And if it goes the wrong way it's a coaching problem/mental thing.

We shall see what our boys are made of soon enough.

Reply/Quote
What a joke. 7-9!... Staying healthy, the worst this team goes is 11-5 or 10-6 if we get some bad luck. No way we have a losing season unless Green, Dalton, Eifert, Gio and 3 or 4 Defensive starters get injured and lost for the season.....Idiots
Reply/Quote
It has already been pointed out that they predict we will beat the Redskins because we are at home, but did yiu cath their other arguments like....We lose to the Bills at home because of Rex Ryan despite the fact that Rex Ryan has not had a winning season in 6 years and has a sub 500 career record.....We lose to the Eagles because of "that defense" despite the fact that the Eagles had one of the worst defenses in the league (30th last year)......We lose to the Browns because, uh, well, I have no idea why we lose to the Browns.
Reply/Quote
Saw this earlier. Heath Evans is known love the Squeelers and always hate on the Bengals. When is the last time the Bengals started 1-5? Like 08? Hes an idiot

Were not starting 1-5. I swear we lose our #3 and #4 receiving targets and the media thinks were trash. Get real. I guess Hue Jackson is a bad loss, but we will be fine.
Reply/Quote
I just hope the coaches give a lot of freedom to Andy. He showed us last season the game has slowed down for him immensely and was making smart audibles at the line ala Peyton. I don't think he needs much coaching anymore I guess is what i'm saying. If he sees something listen to him. He's a pretty smart guy out there.

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2016, 11:44 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It has already been pointed out that they predict we will beat the Redskins because we are at home, but did yiu cath their other arguments like....We lose to the Bills at home because of Rex Ryan despite the fact that Rex Ryan has not had a winning season in 6 years and has a sub 500 career record.....We lose to the Eagles because of "that defense" despite the fact that the Eagles had one of the worst defenses in the league (30th last year)......We lose to the Browns because, uh, well, I have no idea why we lose to the Browns.

Agreed. The logic in this video is just awful (typical Bengal hater logic)

Also, NO CHANCE against the Cowboys....  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
So what's new? The typical NFL.com prediction.. Bengals horrible, Squeelers can do no wrong, Browns become the darlings of the season all until the first game of the season when they have to eat crow, but don't because they're the eggspurts.. What? They're full of #####? Prove it!
By the time the Bengals are firmly entrenched in first place the video will have been taken down and everyone will pretend they never so much as doubted them..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote