Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vigil: 'Our mentality has to change'
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 09:33 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

I know how.  I believe we all do.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Hate to say it but I think Adam Jones could give a shot of drive to this team.

Even if he's the shell of his former self.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
nothing more to say....he nailed it

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Start by getting rid of these two clowns!

[Image: Marvin_Lewis__jackson.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 09:35 PM)McC Wrote: I know how.  I believe we all do.

Yep, Katie has to make a hard decision, and have Mike declared mentally unstable and assume control of the organization.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 09:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Start by getting rid of these two clowns!

That would be the obvious starting point.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 09:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yep, Katie has to make a hard decision, and have Mike declared mentally unstable and assume control of the organization.

Ya it starts at the very top and then go from there. Until then, it’s wash, rinse and repeat.

But hey, we still have the best looking helmets in the league.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 09:42 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Ya it starts at the very top and then go from there.  Until then, it’s wash, rinse and repeat.

But hey, we still have the best looking helmets in the league.

Yes, at least we still have that..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Again he's talking about the players like Mixon did.

A lot of blame to go around.

Sucky players giving low effort and sucky coaches enabling it.
Reply/Quote
Maybe Vigil might start working on how to Tackle first, like on the whiff he did with Booker on the sideline.
Reply/Quote
Honestly I think Marvin, Troy, and Katie have been running the team for a while now. Marvin is pretty much the GM because he chooses his own staff is makes the roster decisions.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Is he really talking about mentality or confidence?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 09:48 PM)Synric Wrote: Honestly I think Marvin, Troy, and Katie have been running the team for a while now. Marvin is pretty much the GM because he chooses his own staff is makes the roster decisions.

I don’t really believe that. It’s obvious Marvin didn’t want John Ross. Or to lose Whit.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 09:45 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yes, at least we still have that..
... and each other.

[Image: tumblr_m74pfujstV1r1xmc5.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 09:48 PM)Synric Wrote: Honestly I think Marvin, Troy, and Katie have been running the team for a while now. Marvin is pretty much the GM because he chooses his own staff is makes the roster decisions.

Yeah, I mentioned this in the game day thread. If you look at the articles / reports that started coming out around 2014, it seems that those 3, along with Tobin to a certain extent, have been very involved in running the show. Mike obviously has the final word and will be the deciding vote on big decisions, but even he said he's not involved in day to day operations as he used to be.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 09:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Start by getting rid of these two clowns!

Yep

This team badly needs a fresh start ! All the old Bengal coaches have to much stink on them.

They need to pick a new HC and let him fill out his own staff.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 09:55 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don’t really believe that. It’s obvious Marvin didn’t want John Ross. Or to lose Whit.

Whitworth left because he wanted too said so publicly. 

And even if Marvin was down on Ross doesn't mean he didn't listen to his coaching staff and go along with them.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 09:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Start by getting rid of these two clowns!

What??  And risk being labeled as a racist organization by Coastal America?  Ninja

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Paul Brown Stadium needs a warm, soapy enema followed by an exorcism.
Reply/Quote