Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Vikings @ Bengals predictions
With the Bengals on a roll the Vikings head in to PBS (I don't want to call it Paycor).  It looks like the Bengals may or may not be facing the passtro(not) Dobbs for the second time this season as he got benched in the Vikings 3-0 blow out win over the Raiders.  

Make your predictions. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I don’t think we are going to see Dobbs. Not sure why they played him after #2 got healthy.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
The boys win big in Paycor, 31 to 10. Cool
Reply/Quote
Jefferson got hurt today. Vikings will be struggling. Bengals and Browning continue to roll. Bengals 27 Vikings 10
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Vikings are on in the lowest scoring game in 20 years or something. A 4th quarter FG. I like the bengals chances. Like someone said earlier 24-10 sounds about right. Maybe 27–17.

Vikings had a lot of injuries today.

Vikings players are dropping like flies during Sunday's game against the Raiders at Allegiant Stadium.

First it was Justin Jefferson, who left the game after taking a huge hit on his second catch. Jefferson, who was making his long-awaited return after missing the last seven games, was taken to a Vegas area hospital out of precaution with what was announced as a chest injury.

Then it was Brian O'Neill, who suffered an ankle injury and has not since returned after being listed as questionable.

It didn't stop there. In the third quarter, Alexander Mattison — who had a great first half — suffered an ankle injury of his own. He has also been listed as questionable and is trying to stay loose on the exercise bike on the sideline.

Then Dalton Risner hobbled off the field with what might be another ankle injury. That means the Vikings, at least for a moment, are without both starting guards and their starting right tackle. RG Ed Ingram is inactive today with a hip injury.

At LG, Austin Schlottmann is in for Risner
At RG, Blake Brandel is in for Ingram
At RT, David Quessenberry is in for O'Neill
Talk about a nightmare day, health-wise.

The most concerning of the bunch is Jefferson, the Vikings' best player who had just finally returned from his hamstring injury. It's scary that the team felt it needed to take him to the hospital for precautionary reasons after the huge hit he took.
Reply/Quote
Bengals win 6-3 in a thriller....
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 12:46 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Bengals win 6-3 in a thriller....

I sure hope the result is accurate, not the score. That would make for a long day. That said, 3rd down guy would be happy.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 01:04 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: I sure hope the result is accurate,  not the score.  That would make for a long day.  That said, 3rd down guy would be happy.

My prediction was silly. Your right let's just keep winning these games! I listened to the game today and I swear I heard Lap say, we had no 3rd downs in the 2nd half, not sure if that is correct or not.
Reply/Quote
23-13 Black & Orange guys, who will be the #6 seed at the end of Week 15(need a Detroit win at home against Denver and a Colts win at home over the Stooges).
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Oddly, the Vikings are still alive in their division and the NFC playoff chase even though they were involved in two of the most boring games in recent memory. The other one was a Monday night game against the Bears where it was 12-10 or something with multiple interceptions on both sides. Also, they have an identical record to the Bengals as of now. Interestingly, the game is on Saturday afternoon, so maybe I'll watch it at the gym because the stream has been messing up a lot. It did in yesterday's game.
Reply/Quote
A clash of titans in this game. Trey Hendrickson vs Christian Darrisaw.

That matchup is going to be as much fun to watch as the entire game.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
34-10 Bengals

Since its on NFLNetwork, does anyone know if it will be aired locally? I cut the cord years ago and use an over the air DVR to record when I'm busy.
Reply/Quote
Browning is going to put some HUGE numbers...gets the win and the NFL talking about him.
Reply/Quote
Jefferson went out of the last game with a chest injury that sent him to a Las Vegas hospital. With Dobbs and Jefferson probably out, we should win this one.

Bengals 30
Vikings 16
Reply/Quote
Bengals win 27 -13
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Browning has me back to being a believer. Again if he continues his play we should win. Vikings are spiraling right now.

Odd that we're facing Dobbs again on a different team.
Reply/Quote
27 - 20 Bengals... Zac and the boys have made me look foolish.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Did I actually see the score from yesterday correctly and the Vikings game was 3-0?
I'm just going to go out on a limb and say we win this one
Bengals 35
Vikings 10
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 09:55 AM)Bengalion Wrote: Jefferson went out of the last game with a chest injury that sent him to a Las Vegas hospital. With Dobbs and Jefferson probably out, we should win this one.

Bengals 30
Vikings 16

Right, Justin Jefferson got his ribs cracked hard and reportedly he's said, "I refuse to take another pass from Dobbs." Dobbs hung him out to dry BIG TIME!!

Now the Vikings are down to their 3rd string QB-Mullins.  With Browing and the rest of our rookies stepping up (Brown, Battle, & Ivey, et al) I think this team can make a real playoff run landing at the 5 or 6th seed.  Keep choppin wood boys and good things will keep happening.
Don't mock kids who believe in Santa, while adults still believe in Fox News.  

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 03:07 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: Right, Justin Jefferson got his ribs cracked hard and reportedly he's said, "I refuse to take another pass from Dobbs." Dobbs hung him out to dry BIG TIME!!

Now the Vikings are down to their 3rd string QB-Mullins.  With Browing and the rest of our rookies stepping up (Brown, Battle, & Ivey, et al) I think this team can make a real playoff run landing at the 5 or 6th seed.  Keep choppin wood boys and good things will keep happening.

When I read what you wrote, I looked up the play. Yeah, Dobbs did Jefferson no favors. I didn't realize he got his ribs cracked -- last I saw they were not sure of his status for Saturday. 
Reply/Quote