Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Vikings @ Bengals predictions
(12-15-2023, 03:38 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: called pride and NFL athletes, they tend to play better after a real bad performance

That too, we all saw how the Broncos have turned that Defense around after giving up 70 to the Fins.

(12-15-2023, 03:44 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Jefferson looks like a go, so need a strong pass rush and strong tackling on the backend, going to be a close game, but feel we will still win with the home crowd helping

Feel the same. JJ being ready to go though really helps the Vikings, he is such a good player.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2023, 03:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That too, we all saw how the Broncos have turned that Defense around after giving up 70 to the Fins.

Feel the same. JJ being ready to go though really helps the Vikings, he is such a good player.

yes he is, he would be right with Hill if he had stayed healthy this year for top WR
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
I think Vikings come in with a good Defense. I think Bengals have a good Defense.

Bengals offense has been looking good. The Vikings offense has been very bad.

The game is in THE JUNGLE.

I like the Bengals chances in this one. I see Bengals at 8-6 after game is over and still in a Wild Card spot.

Whoever is Vikings back-up QB is going to struggle with Hendrickson and Hubbard. Jefferson is not healthy, and that puts a big hurt on Vikings also.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Bengals continue to keep hopes alive with another win 23 -10.
Reply/Quote
Got pretty excited about NFL Matchup on ESPN. They were raving about our screen game concepts by Zac & Brian. It’ll be interesting to see how Flores defends it. Don’t know they can but expect us to use it as a trap for something else. Looking at 24-17 Bengals
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2023, 06:09 PM)tBengal Wrote: Bengals 24
Vikings 21

I'm a little too beer heavy to check everything in this thread as far as scores.  But I think this one was the closest being in the 20's and a 3 point difference.  Sorry if I missed a closer one. 

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:08 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I'm a little too beer heavy to check everything in this thread as far as scores.  But I think this one was the closest being in the 20's and a 3 point difference.  Sorry if I missed a closer one. 

I nailed the Bengals score. But was off by 11 for the Vikes (27-13). I knew I overestimated our D, even at home.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote