Joe B.
Joe M.
JaMarr
BJ
Larry
Evan
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings Game Game Ball
I voted for Evan. I have a feeling there will not be many times I'm gonna vote for him over Chase or Burrow. I did not worry at all on his kicks. He had me at the 57 yarder during preseason.

Who Dey baby!!!
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
Congratulations on your win today Bengal fans!
Reply/Quote
Burrow, kind of a quiet good day for him. Maybe because of the way things cooled after that sack or the slow start but he was very good in his first game back and got the offense rolling in the 2nd/3rd. Then eventually got it done in OT.

Honorable mention to Hill. Had no clue who he was when we traded for him but he’s already done more than Price ever did for us....although with the way Price looked this preseason maybe Burrow wouldn’t have had those two sacks if he was our starting center.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 06:04 PM)pally Wrote: official game ball went to McPherson
As it should have, no brainer.

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 06:31 PM)jj22 Wrote: It's a hard call, but I'll give it to Bates.

I loved him trying to get into the Vikes kicker’s head at the end lol.

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 06:45 PM)ah5 Wrote: As it should have, no brainer.

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk

Yup, only correct options would be Evan, Mixon, the DL as a group or Burrow.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 05:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The boys had the game of the day and gave Zims an unwelcome home party. So we get to award a Game Ball to a much deserving Bengal

Joe Burrow: 261 yards, 2 TDs, 128.8 Passer Rating

Joe Mixon: 127 rushing yards (4.4 YPC), 23 receiving yards, 1 TD

JaMarr Chase: 5 catches (0 drops), 101 yards, 1 TD

BJ Hill: 2 sacks

Larry O.: 6 tackles, 1 sack

Evan McPherson: 9 total points, 0 strained calves, 53 yard long

Yes.
GO STRIPES!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 05:59 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm going Burrow for the 4th down audible to win the game.

Honorable mention to the replay booth who felt sorry for Bengals players and fans.

same
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 06:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And props to the whole team for overcoming our idiot coach.

Also all of those Vikings penalties as well.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Other - I'll vote for the new uni's. We would've definetly tied in the old uni's.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 06:37 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Congratulations on your win today Bengal fans!

Thanks, it was a nail-biter.  Wish I could congratulate you too but every time I turn around GB is turning over the ball.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 06:51 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Yup, only correct options would be Evan, Mixon, the DL as a group or Burrow.

Why is Chase not a correct answer? 101 yds & a TD in his first career game.

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 07:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Why is Chase not a correct answer? 101 yds & a TD in his first career game.

Lmaoo fan boy
Reply/Quote
Chidobe Awuzie's game wont show up on the stat sheet but he had a great game. Free Agent steal.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 07:26 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Lmaoo fan boy

Yes, I’m a fan of a player on my team. Whacky.

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 07:26 PM)Synric Wrote: Chidobe Awuzie's game wont show up on the stat sheet but he had a great game. Free Agent steal.

Yep. Kept Jefferson pretty quiet most of the day.

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 07:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yes, I’m a fan of a player on my team. Whacky.

Bengals win and all you can talk about is jamarr chase lol

Defense and Mchperson deserve game ball

Jamarr would be 3rd
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 07:30 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Bengals win and all you can talk about is jamarr chase lol

Defense and Mchperson deserve game ball

Jamarr would be 3rd

All I asked is why Murdock didn’t even consider Chase for his list. I have absolutely no argument against voting for anyone else.

You really are deranged.

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 07:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yep. Kept Jefferson pretty quiet most of the day.

My TBB Fantasy league team will attest to this... Still think he had that TD and they ripped me off points.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 07:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Why is Chase not a correct answer? 101 yds & a TD in his first career game.

It is a good start to his career, glad he caught the ball and did well. However, I've never voted for a WR to get a game ball since the QB has to make the throws to get the WR the yards. No matter how good a WR does in a game, the QB is going to have better numbers then a single WR. Unless of course the QB gets hurt and the back-up comes in, then sure it would be possible for a WR to outperform the guy who threw it too him. Not a knock on Chase or any WR, just usually ends up that way. Chase has a TD, but Burrow also has one to Higgins and a great throw to CJ to literally put the team in position to win.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote