Joe B.
Joe M.
JaMarr
BJ
Larry
Evan
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings Game Game Ball
(09-12-2021, 07:32 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: All I asked is why Murdock didn’t even consider Chase for his list. I have absolutely no argument against voting for anyone else.

You really are deranged.

I wouldn’t consider chase either. Because he was a distant 3rd behind the defense and mcpherson

Pretty obvious if you watched the game
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 06:04 PM)pally Wrote: official game ball went to McPherson

heres the tweet of it too

“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 07:33 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: It is a good start to his career, glad he caught the ball and did well. However, I've never voted for a WR to get a game ball since the QB has to make the throws to get the WR the yards. No matter how good a WR does in a game, the QB is going to have better numbers then a single WR. Unless of course the QB gets hurt and the back-up comes in, then sure it would be possible for a WR to outperform the guy who threw it too him. 

Hmm…weird take.

Btw rough debut for your boy. 3 INT’s and a loss to the Watson-less Texans. Tongue

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 07:34 PM)Millhouse Wrote: heres the tweet of it too

Booo! Bad job

Should’ve went to jamarr chase
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 07:33 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I wouldn’t consider chase either. Because he was a distant 3rd behind the defense and mcpherson

Pretty obvious if you watched the game

I guess Bfine shouldn’t even have put him on the list then. Ninja

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 07:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I guess Bfine shouldn’t even have put him on the list then. Ninja

Lmaoo

Just stop it
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 07:35 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Booo! Bad job

Should’ve went to jamarr chase

DERANGED

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 07:35 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Hmm…weird take.

Btw rough debut for your boy. 3 INT’s and a loss to the Watson-less Texans. Tongue

I get it, it is weird but even games were Higgins looked really good, Burrow had to make the throws to him. It just turns into the chicken and egg debate. Is the QB making the throw or is the WR getting open or is it both or... Just always seems to be a situation where if a WR has a huge day, his QB has to as well.

And yeah, Lawrence looked like a rookie out there, and Urban doesn't look like an NFL coach. That was a terrible game against a team that really isn't even trying to be competitive. Cooks gets 132 yards and they let Tyrod Taylor nearly hit 300 yards passing lol. Bright side is he did get 3 TDs and seemed better after the half. He'll be alright, I hope...

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Mixon. Steady yardage, unselfish play. He was the drumbeat to the offense. It was good to see the guards play pretty well as an aside. 
Reply/Quote
A standing Game Ball rule is we don't nominate groups...I agree the dline did great but so did our OTs. They shut the Vikings pass rushers down. We could pick WRs and consider Chase and Tee.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
If wedded groups I would vote the defense.

And what a big pair McPherson had stepping in and nailing the game winner in his first NFL game ever. Kudos to him and believe him alone will be good for a couple extra wins this season for Bengals. Its a nice commodity having a good kicker.

But voted for Burrow for having the gonads to call the audible at that particular time and then delivering a big time play after doing so.

Great way to start the season off.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
If Burrow hadn't been shut down after getting a little hobbled it would have been easier.

Chase for a great debut?

But McPherson was clutch. The Ravens and Tucker showed how big a weapon a big legged, accurate kicker can be. Hope this is just the beginning.
Reply/Quote
I'm going other.....and it's Lou Anarumo. This guy has got a ton of shit for two years, and rightfully so. Yesterday, he had a mostly healthy unit, full of players he wanted for his scheme. If his unit plays like this all year, this team is gonna surprise some folks, including me. Tiger

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
It's nice to have so many deserving candidates, but I'm going with the rookie.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 04:05 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: It's nice to have so many deserving candidates, but I'm going with the rookie.

Which one?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
McPherson did everything he was asked to do and if he's the game ball that's okay with me.

If we're acting like Chase being the vote here is some kind of absurdity though, then that's another level of silly. I voted Ogunjobi.
Reply/Quote
Mixon. Burrow played great, but we leaned on the run, which is what I think we needed to do to ease Burrow back in. He did look great, but so did Mixon.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 04:15 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: McPherson did everything he was asked to do and if he's the game ball that's okay with me.

If we're acting like Chase being the vote here is some kind of absurdity though, then that's another level of silly. I voted Ogunjobi.

Yeah, pretty silly. I was surprised Ogunjobi had a pff grade below 70. Every time I looked up, he was around the play. Certainly liking that pickup quite a bit.

(09-13-2021, 04:15 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Mixon. Burrow played great, but we leaned on the run, which is what I think we needed to do to ease Burrow back in. He did look great, but so did Mixon.

We need this all year long. Couldn't agree more.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I voted Chase because he looked good after my low expectations during preseason. Burrow and Mixon looked good too. Glad we got the W in any case.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 08:23 PM)Go Cards Wrote: If wedded groups I would vote the defense.

And what a big pair McPherson had stepping in and nailing the game winner in his first NFL game ever. Kudos to him and believe him alone will be good for a couple extra wins this season for Bengals. Its a nice commodity having a good kicker.

But voted for Burrow for having the gonads to call the audible at that particular time and then delivering a big time play after doing so.  

Great way to start the season off.

So do we need a new poll for the game "Who had the biggest gonads"?
Reply/Quote