Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Violent Crime Rates in UK vs US
(07-02-2015, 06:33 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: correct...the US uses less categories of crimes than the UK...and thus have fewer crimes through omission.

They use more specific. And besides once you compate crime per capita its a non story.

We are much safer than the UK.

Like always dino just trying to make the US look bad.

You really do our police a disservice by promoting manipulated stats. Their job is hard enough without these extra shenanigans .
(07-02-2015, 05:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They use more specific.   And besides once you compate crime per capita its a non story.  

We are much safer than the UK.  

Like always dino just trying to make the US look bad.  

You really do our police a disservice by promoting manipulated stats.   Their job is hard enough without these extra shenanigans .

Yes.  Pointing out that the UK does indeed have a GREATER occurrence of violent crimes ( just not as large as the picture says) is definitely me making the US look bad AND doing a disservice to the police because the police are to blame for the US having LESS violent crimes.  Mellow

Based on that line of reasoning and you're post in the other thread I don't think you know what "more" means.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-02-2015, 05:31 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yes.  Pointing out that the UK does indeed have a GREATER occurrence of violent crimes ( just not as large as the picture says) is definitely me making the US look bad AND doing a disservice to the police because the police are to blame for the US having LESS violent crimes.  Mellow

Based on that line of reasoning and you're post in the other thread I don't think you know what "more" means.

So the point of the thread was to bicker over how much?
(07-02-2015, 05:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So the point of the thread was to bicker over how much?

The point was to say it was an overreach being used to defend the US.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
So, what are the Debunkers telling us exactly?

That violent crime is still worse in the UK than here in the US?

That the US is more violent than the UK?

That the UK is still more violent than the US just not as bad as the meme portrayed?

That violent crime would go up or down if the UK was like the US?
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Quote:Chicago’s Strict Gun Laws Show Promise, Only 64 People Shot Over July 4th Weekend

http://www.independentsentinel.com/chicagos-strict-gun-laws-show-promise-only-64-people-shot-over-july-4th-weekend/
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]