Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virginia being overrun by El Salvadorans and MS-13
(07-29-2015, 03:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Children need guardians So they go with parents and come back when their of age.   or toss them into an orphanage.   But I think they are better off back with the parents in Mexico.    Then they can come back when they are of age.   Or their parents can apply for citizenship like anyone else in the world.    

Anchor babies should not give anyone an advantage to being a citizen.

Nothing shows compassion and a pro-life attitude quite like that.  Rolleyes
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-29-2015, 03:30 PM)GMDino Wrote: Nothing shows compassion and a pro-life attitude quite like that.  Rolleyes

Well I did say send then back with their parents.

Btw if my wife and I break the law and go to jail my kids get sent to an orphange. So where is the outcry for the families being broken up? Both cases parents broke the law.

Yet you will send the legal citizen to jail and break up the family and allow the illegals to stay and break the law.
(07-29-2015, 04:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well I did say send then back with their parents.  

Btw if my wife and I break the law and go to jail my kids get sent to an orphange.   So where is the outcry for the families being broken up?   Both cases parents broke the law.    
I
Yet you will send the legal citizen to jail and break up the family and allow the illegals to stay and break the law.

There are options. In some cases parents can stagger jail time so one parent is always with the child. A temporary legal guardian can be named. The US citizens were offered no options. 

But please, continue preaching about how well Operation Wetback worked and how you're all about small government.
(07-29-2015, 05:23 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: There are options. In some cases parents can stagger jail time so one parent is always with the child. A temporary legal guardian can be named. The US citizens were offered no options. 

But please, continue preaching about how well Operation Wetback worked and how you're all about small government.

Immigration and border control is a federal issue. This is exactly what the federal gov should be doing. It is small gov to expect them to focus on border control, immigration, and defense.

If somerhing happened to my wife and I ... Kids are americans. Say my parents are gone. The only option is my wife's mother.... Who lives in Belarus. By your stance we should give my mother in law automatic citizenship because her grandkids are citizens. Wouldn't it be better to send my kids to their grandmother and when they are old enough they can return for university.

I don't see why the answer is add more immigrants. Especially ones who came here by hook or crook.

Those kids who go back are citizens of Mexico too. We let the Chinese leave with their babies who come here to be a birth tourist. They just use the babies citizenship to get better loan rates and other nonsense.
(07-29-2015, 06:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Immigration and border control is a federal issue.   This is exactly what the federal gov should be doing.   It is small gov to expect them to focus on border control, immigration, and defense.  

If somerhing happened to my wife and I ... Kids are americans.   Say my parents are gone.   The only option is my wife's mother.... Who lives in Belarus.    By your stance we should give my mother in law automatic citizenship because her grandkids are citizens.     Wouldn't it be better to send my kids to their grandmother and when they are old enough they can return for university.    

I don't see why the answer is add more immigrants.   Especially ones who came here by hook or crook.  

Those kids who go back are citizens of Mexico too.   We let the Chinese leave with their babies who come here to be a birth tourist.    They just use the babies citizenship to get better loan rates and other nonsense.

And the strawmen are out. Please show me where my stance has anything to do with "automatic citizenship."

And on what criteria do you judge Operation Wetback as "working well?"
(07-29-2015, 06:17 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: And the strawmen are out. Please show me where my stance has anything to do with "automatic citizenship."

And on what criteria do you judge Operation Wetback as "working well?"

Removed illegals and sent them home. Raided businesses who violated the laws and then went after the business owners Checked people when they were stopped by police.

It cleaned up shady business owners ... And cleaned up the illegal immigrant problems.
The name isn't all that great. But the plan was solid.
Makes sense. I mean, illegals still entered the country, and businesses continued to hire them, but if you ignore that along with the inhumane treatment, abuse, and deaths, yeah, solid work by our government.
(07-29-2015, 07:22 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Makes sense. I mean, illegals still entered the country, and businesses continued to hire them, but if you ignore that along with the inhumane treatment, abuse, and deaths, yeah, solid work by our government.

I would be as harsh to any business who uses illegals. They should be hammered. If we aren't going to enforce laws then why bother having any of them.