Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voluntary Workout Photos
Bengals.com has a gallery of the guys lifting weights. Not super intriguing, but looks like Burfict is in great shape. He must have lost his cheeseburger eating buddy when Muauluga got cut.

http://go.bengals.com/2pDnEY9
Reply/Quote
Damn we got some big ugly dudes on our team
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Encouraging to see Burfict IN SHAPE. Also..Jake Fisher certainly looks the part doesn't he? If his skill can match his size, I think we'll be alright on the right side of the line this year! Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Glad to see that they all gathered for a little light training.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Andre Smith looks slim
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
An in shape Burfict is going to light the league up. Need to get an extension done with him ASAP.

Fisher will be the leader of this line. He showed the aggressive attitude I like to see out of our OL in his little action last year. He takes it personal. I sure hope Ogbuehi steps it up. But Fisher was playing FB and TE for us as a rookie. He has the athleticism to lock down LT. If we see early struggles from Ogbuehi at LT we shouldn't blow another season letting him suck. Move Fisher to LT, Andre to RT and if Ogbuehi can't/won't play RG then Westerman gets a shot.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2017, 07:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Andre Smith looks slim

Smitty lost his titties? Sorry, couldn't help it.
Reply/Quote
Smith is gonna be a huge pickup for us if he can stay healthy. Was pretty neutral about the move at first but after we moved him to guard and hearing about how he is embracing a leadership role I think it could turn out very well for us.
Reply/Quote
Just curious. Is there a reason why somebody would want to wear sweatpants and a hoodie with the hood up while you are working out indoors?
Reply/Quote
Is it me or does Clint Boling look like anything else but an offensive lineman? Looks small too me for an offensive lineman.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2017, 09:09 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Just curious. Is there a reason why somebody would want to wear sweatpants and a hoodie with the hood up while you are working out indoors?

Sweat more. Some people like to keep their muscles warmer to help possibly prevent injuries.
Reply/Quote
Yeah Burfict Storm is looking great. Give that dude an extension for about 5 or so. He has learned to put his head down.

Great Linebacker, might be the best in the league especially if he is in shape.

BTW, i expect the big white dudes are O-lineman, who is the crazy low eyebrow looking fella. We lost Hunt, who is this guy?
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2017, 10:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah Burfict Storm is looking great. Give that dude an extension for about 5 or so. He has learned to put his head down.

BTW, i expect the big white dudes are O-lineman, who is the crazy low eyebrow looking fella. We lost Hunt, who is this guy?

Redmond, Fisher, Westerman
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2017, 10:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah Burfict Storm is looking great. Give that dude an extension for about 5 or so. He has learned to put his head down.

Pic 26 is Fisher.  Looks like he's ready to get after it this season!  He showed potential in the last 3 games he got an opportunity to start.  This year he's going to gain significant game time experience which I expect will shape his future.
Reply/Quote
Who's rocking the OBJ hair?

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2017, 06:44 PM)Shady Wrote: Damn we got some big ugly dudes on our team

to go along with our big ugly cheerleaders....
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2017, 04:19 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Who's rocking the OBJ hair?

How hard would it be for Bengals.com to add a tag to these photos so we would know who some of the lessor known players are? C'mon Bengals.com.... get with the program.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2017, 09:09 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Just curious. Is there a reason why somebody would want to wear sweatpants and a hoodie with the hood up while you are working out indoors?

Not sure when this occurred at, but in college when we had morning lifts it was common to see guys doing it.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2017, 11:55 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Redmond, Fisher, Westerman

(04-20-2017, 12:38 AM)TexasT Wrote: Pic 26 is Fisher.  Looks like he's ready to get after it this season!  He showed potential in the last 3 games he got an opportunity to start.  This year he's going to gain significant game time experience which I expect will shape his future.

Damn, Fisher looks more like an End, a damn buff End. Dude is really putting in the work. Mellow

Maybe too much work and isn't eating enough. Might need to get a little fatter lol

Like i said, almost looks like Margus Hunt in the gym.
Reply/Quote
Poor Kirk... picture #2 looks like he needs to sue those legs for non-support..... (and yes, I realize those skinny legs make him the burner he is.... it just looks hilarious in comparison)
Reply/Quote