Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Vontaze Twitter
Everyone go check out Tez’s tweets right now lol dude is hilarious. He’s cheering on steelers in a mocking sort of way
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 04:11 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Everyone go check out Tez’s tweets right now lol dude is hilarious. He’s cheering on steelers in a mocking sort of way

How the hell am i supposed to do that when it says his tweets are protected?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Weird wonder why i can see them but he’s blowing up my timeline he needs to get out of his house
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 04:34 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Weird wonder why i can see them but he’s blowing up my timeline he needs to get out of his house

You have to follow him to see them
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
I’m not on Twitter, what did he say?
Reply/Quote
Pics or it didn't happen.
Reply/Quote
I do wish he wouldn't tweet - it just keeps stirring the pot. Let the damn Steelers lose their dignity while we keep ours.
Reply/Quote
So some of us are not on Twitter..... how about letting us know what he said???
Reply/Quote
Great thread. Mellow
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
worst thread ever (WTE). dill 2 da dill
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
No pics???

To the pit of misery!!!

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I was told there would be pictures................?
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 04:11 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Everyone go check out Tez’s tweets right now lol dude is hilarious. He’s cheering on steelers in a mocking sort of way

I looked but really didn't see anything that could be considered hilarious.  

Please post what you're seeing.
Reply/Quote
I’m not gonna lie to you guys i was really high when i made this thread
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 02:42 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: I’m not gonna lie to you guys i was really high when i made this thread

Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 08:32 PM)dnkw Wrote: I do wish he wouldn't tweet - it just keeps stirring the pot. Let the damn Steelers lose their dignity while we keep ours.

Son, we lost ours years ago.
Reply/Quote
Well I for one am..uhhh..im.pressed..  Not impressed mind you..That would require something actually impressive.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 10:45 AM)Beaker Wrote: Son, we lost ours years ago.

And the Steelers lost theirs decades ago
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 02:42 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: I’m not gonna lie to you guys i was really high when i made this thread

I'm just thinking about your signature..1991 wasn't a day..it was a year. (Bengals fan since the day I was born (1991) WHO DEY)
I survived the entire sorted affair and managed to become 33 somewhere along the way. 
Don't take it too bad..I always pick on people born on the day 1991... lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 08:32 PM)dnkw Wrote: I do wish he wouldn't tweet - it just keeps stirring the pot. Let the damn Steelers lose their dignity while we keep ours.

Wait, we have dignity?
Reply/Quote