Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote Chase for ROW- He’s LOSING!
This is not acceptable even if it’s just because it’s early. Chase is trailing St Brown 32% to 67% even with more yards, receptions, YPC and TD’s. Vote 100 times each if you have to. Just refresh the page after a vote to vote again.

https://www.nfl.com/voting/rookies/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 11:58 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: This is not acceptable even if it’s just because it’s early. Chase is trailing St Brown 32% to 67% even with more yards, receptions, YPC and TD’s. Vote 100 times each if you have to. Just refresh the page after a vote to vote again.

Oh hell no! My voting has begun. We love you Chase.
Reply/Quote
I voted and Chase has 34% but everyone else was at 0%. Pretty sure that doesn't add up to 100%

Also Chase had more RECEIVING yards than either rookie QB had PASSING yards. They shouldn't even be an option, tbh
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Honestly, if Chase doesn't win OROtW this week, then the award is meaningless and there's no reason to track it at all. They shouldn't even be holding this vote.
Reply/Quote
Well guess I know what I’m doing today.
Reply/Quote
I guess my vote made it 36% now! Smirk
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Started voting for Chase 3 minutes ago and he was losing 34% to 66% from St. Brown. Within that 3 minutes, the percentage has gotten to 40% to 59%….lol.

Those other dudes stand no chance this week.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 12:07 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: Started voting for Chase 3 minutes ago and he was losing 34% to 66% from St. Brown. Within that 3 minutes, the percentage has gotten to 40% to 59%….lol.

Your avatar: should be ToDEY!!!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 12:07 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: Started voting for Chase 3 minutes ago and he was losing 34% to 66% from St. Brown. Within that 3 minutes, the percentage has gotten to 40% to 59%….lol.

I was just about to post Chase is already at 40% now. Time to vote, refresh, and vote in between work emails and meetings!
Reply/Quote
Chase not winning this one would be even more ridiculous than that week where Mixon beat out Taylor.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 12:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Chase not winning this one would be even more ridiculous than that week where Mixon beat out Taylor.

I still can't get over the fact that Lamar Jackson is a Pro Bowler this year and Burrow is not.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Chase is now at 50%. Keep voting!

Edit: and he's now ahead.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 12:09 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I was just about to post Chase is already at 40% now. Time to vote, refresh, and vote in between work emails and meetings!

**** those work emails and meetings....

This is probably more important, right? 
LFG  

Reply/Quote
Wait... Fans vote on this award? It has little to no credence then.

Nevermind. I read it wrong I thought this was for rookie of the year.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 12:08 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Your avatar: should be ToDEY!!!

Anyone think they can make this happen? 
LFG  

Reply/Quote
Chase up to 52% now - winning.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 12:16 PM)jason Wrote: Wait... Fans vote on this award? It has little to no credence then.

It's not ROY. It's the Pepsi Rookie of the Week. 
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 11:58 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: This is not acceptable even if it’s just because it’s early. Chase is trailing St Brown 32% to 67% even with more yards, receptions, YPC and TD’s. Vote 100 times each if you have to. Just refresh the page after a vote to vote again.

it took less than 15 minutes for Chase to take the lead.  52% to 47%

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 12:15 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I still can't get over the fact that Lamar Jackson is a Pro Bowler this year and Burrow is not.

That one looks incredibly silly after the last couple weeks.

Chido is also playing like a top 3 CB this season, and didn’t even get an alternate nod. Also super silly.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 12:15 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: **** those work emails and meetings....

This is probably more important, right? 

Exactly, I don't need a salary to pay the bills and feed the kids. I just need Chase to win an online fan voting poll. Luckily, it's a slow day as everyone transitions back into the office from the holiday break. Plus, I don't put multitasking on my resume for no reason!  Hilarious
Reply/Quote