Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WANTED: 2014 Bengals Knit hat
(11-13-2017, 08:38 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Only one person did. Me. I thought it was an obvious joke but I guess not.

Re-read your first post and ask yourself if it really was obvious. Especially on here. It's all good though.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
You could just get you a Marvelous Marv hat.

[Image: th?id=OIP.1o7Asls1EzS-F_JwPKTiRwD6D6&pid...=300&h=300]

The Paul Alexander one already sold out on Ebay & Amazon.

[Image: th?id=OIP.dKM2Qmhkm9dqifsfxott9QD6D6&pid...=300&h=300] Mellow
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 04:33 PM)basballguy Wrote: I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, please redirect me or move this if it belongs elsewhere:

Looking for the 2014 Bengals on field knit hat...I had one and it was stolen from me when my house was broken into a few years ago and I've been trying to find one but can't.  

Will buy yours or buy you a new 2017 one to replace it if you don't wear it anymore.

PM me if you have one you're willing to give up!

[Image: PROHAT-192-2T.jpg]
Not a fair trade as this is the 2017 model. 

[Image: f06563a683cd4a7f031ecd98e08b25ec--cincinnati.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 06:30 PM)michaelsean Wrote: My luck, Lisa is a 5'10" 310 lb hairy dude.  I say that as if 6'0 180 would be acceptable.

I wonder if she can play Guard?

She must have some arrests in her history to keep the pricetag low or we'll pass.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 06:37 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: You guys are pathetic.

Jesus Christ, someone tries to be serious and honest and the usual suspects are all making light of the situation and dicking the guy around.

Completely and utterly pathetic.

This post didn't lead the poor victim of a heinous crime closer to his beloved hat.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 06:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Did ya miss post #10?

I'm a giver. What an I say?
Reply/Quote
I have one somewhere. If i can find it you can have it.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 08:25 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Lol @ people thinking thieves (usually drug addicts) have great logic. My house was robbed a few years back, and they made off with 2 laptops, a guitar, my 55" flat screen, Christmas gifts and...2 lbs of hamburger. Yes, I guess they were hungry.

So maybe they took the hat because their head was cold? Or maybe their dealer is a Bengals fan. Good luck replacing your hat man. I always thought that one looked pretty sweet.

I feel like if another poster on the board has a sofa stolen...that this guy could be creating a mancave.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 10:14 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I have one somewhere. If i can find it you can have it.

Don't post you have one on here. I hear these things are getting stolen.

He's kidding. He doesn't have one.

Seriously...lock it in a safe. They're selling for 96 on ebay.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 10:20 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Don't post you have one on here. I hear these things are getting stolen.

He's kidding. He doesn't have one.

Seriously...lock it in a safe. They're selling for 96 on ebay.

I’d pay him $7 to take it. **** the Bengals and their gear.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 08:47 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Re-read your first post and ask yourself if it really was obvious. Especially on here. It's all good though.

I thought he was serious...i actually wrote a reply then deleted it after i saw this comment.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 06:04 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Bet your burglar was bald and it was cold outside....
It was a teenage kid (group of them)....one of them collects beanies.....sadly i couldn't prove it.  Again, 3 years ago...i'm over it....just want the beanie...i feel like it's the nicest one of the series.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 11:47 PM)basballguy Wrote: It was a teenage kid (group of them)....one of them collects beanies.....sadly i couldn't prove it.  Again, 3 years ago...i'm over it....just want the beanie...i feel like it's the nicest one of the series.

Did they steal anything else?
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 11:50 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Did they steal anything else?

it was around christmas time...and it was teenage kids...they stole the christmas presents, video games, and my beanie...oh and my ***** vodka.  A couple days later a tornado hit my small town so the police were preoccupied with other things and it never really got investigated.  But god dammit i will get this beanie one way or another.  

Here's a picture of my niece wearing it with me!

[Image: beanie.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I want to add i've been looking on the internet for months (maybe longer) and i haven't been able to find it...i check things like craiglist, ebay, resell sites and everything. For whatever reason, this particular one is damn near impossible to find.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 12:17 AM)basballguy Wrote: it was around christmas time...and it was teenage kids...they stole the christmas presents, video games, and my beanie...oh and my ***** vodka.  A couple days later a tornado hit my small town so the police were preoccupied with other things and it never really got investigated.  But god dammit i will get this beanie one way or another.  

Did you see the link to ebay that I posted above? You can make them an offer and see if they accept it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cincinnati-Bengals-New-Era-knit-pom-hat-beanie-RARE-On-Field-NWT-100-AUTHENTIC/172019317625?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D49452%26meid%3De3eb01e740864a358958c2bbf7d1fd33%26pid%3D100675%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D14%26sd%3D172019317625&_trksid=p2481888.c100675.m4236&_trkparms=pageci%253Ab9a4743a-c93d-11e7-896e-74dbd1808367%257Cparentrq%253Abaaa8cc515f0a86681133ab7fffde038%257Ciid%253A1

All joking aside...I get what you're doing. I've traded ballcards and stuff like that and eventually bought them to have them back.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 12:17 AM)basballguy Wrote: it was around christmas time...and it was teenage kids...they stole the christmas presents, video games, and my beanie...oh and my ***** vodka.  A couple days later a tornado hit my small town so the police were preoccupied with other things and it never really got investigated.  But god dammit i will get this beanie one way or another.  

Mother ***** stealing shit around Christmas time are the lowest of the low.....good luck finding it, or getting a better deal off Pistons' link.  You know, come to think of it, my nephew has a Bengals 'boggan, he quit them (lucky bastard), so I will see if he still has it.  I figure he'll part with it, but I'm not sure what year his is/was.  

.....and Truck, lighten up man, it's been one abysmal season up in this *****, we can all use a laugh now and again. LMAO Wink

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 11:44 PM)basballguy Wrote: I thought he was serious...i actually wrote a reply then deleted it after i saw this comment.

Sorry.  Thought it was pretty obvious.  My bad.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 11:16 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Mother ***** stealing shit around Christmas time are the lowest of the low.....good luck finding it, or getting a better deal off Pistons' link.  You know, come to think of it, my nephew has a Bengals 'boggan, he quit them (lucky bastard), so I will see if he still has it.  I figure he'll part with it, but I'm not sure what year his is/was.  

.....and Truck, lighten up man, it's been one abysmal season up in this *****, we can all use a laugh now and again. LMAO Wink

I stole a Bengals glass from a bar around Christmas a few years back... It was full of beer at the time. I didn't lose any sleep over it, and made it right with the Lord... Sadly the wife broke it on accident a lil while back.

Karma...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 11:35 AM)jason Wrote: I stole a Bengals glass from a bar around Christmas a few years back... It was full of beer at the time. I didn't lose any sleep over it, and made it right with the Lord... Sadly the wife broke it on accident a lil while back.

Karma...

LMAO Yep, she got you.  (although I don't consider drunkenly taking a glass of beer from a bar quite the same as breaking and entering, and then stealing children's Christmas presents......lol)

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote