Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WILD rumors going around about Chase...
(10-27-2022, 10:24 PM)Joelist Wrote: Tampa's "defense" is playing bad too. These are NOT good receivers and they are playing them WAY too soft. Especially with Andrews out play them tight and make Lamar throw into small spaces. This is elementary stuff.

Both of these teams are ass. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 10:23 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Nothing. I'm just reading between the lines. 

All I'm saying is that id be more surprised if Chase was back in 4-6 weeks rather than miss more time than that.

I'd be more surprised if his career was over like Bo Jacksons, as you also worried about earlier, than if he was back in 4-6 games. 
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 10:22 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: We don't know that surgery wasn't suggested. 

The first sentence here seems pretty clear to me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 10:26 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Both of these teams are ass. 

That we can agree on
Reply/Quote
JFC are we seriously jumping to it possibly being career ending now? That’s enough for me…

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 10:23 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Nothing. I'm just reading between the lines. 

All I'm saying is that id be more surprised if Chase was back in 4-6 weeks rather than miss more time than that.

So complete conjecture? Rather than move the doomsday clock closer to midnight, how about we wait and see lol
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 10:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: JFC are we seriously jumping to it possibly  being career ending now? That’s enough for me…

[Image: giphy.gif]

At least no one is saying he is dead....yet...
Reply/Quote

Don't worry. That's just a side effect of pessimism. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 10:24 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: This better not be football karma. A hip for a hip. Chase is the cost for Bo.

Cry

You should be banned. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Now that's some pessimism i can agree with!

Reply/Quote
What a weird thread.... Chase gets hurt, the board gets a lesson in HIPPA and oh yes there is a football game on....
Reply/Quote

If the rat birds can win without Andrew’s and Bateman…then surely the Bengals can survive a few games without Chase
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 11:42 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: If the rat birds can win without Andrew’s and Bateman…then surely the Bengals can survive a few games without Chase

The Rats are playing an unspeakably bad Bucs defense. 
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 11:43 PM)Joelist Wrote: The Rats are playing an unspeakably bad Bucs defense. 

Real bad…. and don’t even get me started on Brady 
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 11:50 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Real bad…. and don’t even get me started on Brady 

Mike Evans looks like he wants to be somewhere else, Brady looks like dog crap
Reply/Quote
Everyone jumping on WeezyBengal is being ignorant

The initial leak was he came from the doctor, and the leak said he was gonna be out for the year

Now Jamarr is actively seeking other opinions. Which means he’s desperately trying to find a doctor that will tell him his season isn’t over
Reply/Quote
https://sicscore.com/nfl/updates/jamarr-chase-injury-why-shutting-down-star-wr-is-smart-long-term-
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
We don’t know that yhe leak came from a medical professional…
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
Jeez, well this is a disaster of a setback. Just as both the Bengals and Chase were getting into the swing of the season too.

Nature of the game though. Tee and TB are two great receivers to have, and some teams would beg to have even that level of WR talent in their roster. We've just gotta make it work and try to be in contention for when Chase is (hopefully) back.

Won't lie, has really tempered by expectations for the season if he's missing all of it.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2022, 02:36 AM)J24 Wrote: https://sicscore.com/nfl/updates/jamarr-chase-injury-why-shutting-down-star-wr-is-smart-long-term-

That article was insightful. I got concerned with its title about "shutting down star wr," but the article is less alarming:

"Chase likely avoided any significant structural damage and won't have to undergo surgery, according to the Pro Football Docs, but resting the explosive wideout for the next month-plus will be the best thing for his long-term health."

"Chase initially suffered the injury when his right leg jammed into the turf [that would be at the Saints stadium] and forced a hip subluxation – quickly and partially dislocated and returned to the joint – on a tackle in the end zone by Paulson Adebo. "

Although this sentence was not comforting: "The injury mechanism is similar in nature to that of Bo Jackson and Ryan Fitzpatrick," but then it adds "who suffered much more significant damage and underwent career-changing surgeries. "

I guess by "turf," it is referring to the artificial turf at the Saints stadium, the kind that coaches are railing against as causing injuries. He did go on to play against the Falcons, but apparently still had hip discomfort at that time.
Reply/Quote