Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WILD rumors going around about Chase...
(10-27-2022, 07:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Some people just like to post stupid shit to see if it blows up and they get their 15 minutes of stupidity. 

While that is very true in most cases on social media in this instance it turned out to be credible to some degree.  I already admitted earlier that I was wrong in this case.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 06:42 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: Anyone know what play or how it occurred?

I'm not positive it was this play but I remember the one pass he caught on the sideline in N.O. where he didn't get both feet down he landed out of bounds pretty hard and seemed to get up a little slow. Like I said not positive if it was that play but I remember him getting up slow after hitting the turf hard on a play in that game.

Last week he pulled up right before halftime grabbing a hammy and went in early after no contact with anyone or the ground, I'm wondering if the hip could have had a part in that trying to compensate. He landed pretty hard on hit deep ball td as well. Crazy that if he did do it in N.O. he just did what he did Sunday with a broken hip. On his back shoulder td I wonder if he didn't go full speed because of the hip or he just didn't need to. It looked like he was jogging, Burrow said that to him and he said in interview he didn't go hard and still pulled away from those defenders. Shows how physically gifted he really is. 

I hope it's not near the joint. Hip injuries are bad news. That's the strongest bone in the body so it wouldn't surprise me if it was season ending since it's gonna take a good bit of time for that bone to heal how dense it is. With or without surgery could still possibly be season ending and my thoughts are they're reporting 4-6 weeks and looking for more opinions because it's likely season ending but 4-6 weeks is the best possible outcome. The guy that leaked the news said it was season ending and he was right about the other info so there's certainly validity to it being season ending. He played through it no matter when it happened and it's been reported he feels OK so it's obviously a concern that he could make it worse which worries me about the fracture being close to the joint. It could be away from it and they don't want to risk the fracture spreading out to the joint. I hope that's the case because you start thinking about career ending stuff when you talk about hip joint injuries. This sucks, just when they were starting to roll. This offense is gonna look a lot different without him on the field. Defenses are gonna be playing a whole lot different as well.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 07:22 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: irrational homerism strikes again

Game

REC
YDS
AVG
LNG
TD

Oct 16
@
SEA

Oct 9
vs
PHI

Sep 25
vs
LA

-

Sep 18
@
LV

Sep 11
vs
KC

Regular Season

You're an idiot
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 07:40 PM)motoarch Wrote: Game

REC
YDS
AVG
LNG
TD

Oct 16
@
SEA

Oct 9
vs
PHI

Sep 25
vs
LA

-

Sep 18
@
LV

Sep 11
vs
KC

Regular Season

You're an idiot

Nice

and none of that means Mike Thomas and the rest of the bengals backup WR's are better than current AJ Green
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 07:26 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I don't think this is the end of the world. Sure I'll get told by one poster here it's because I don't like Chase, which I don't but that is for another thread. The team has weapons in Boyd and Higgins and Hurst to help over come a loss. Burrow is the guy, so this shouldn't be the end of days, the Chiefs traded away Hill and are just moving right along. This is a chance for Burrow to get more trust in other targets and even open up the door for a guy like Chris Evans to get utilized in a unique way.

I have to know - Ja’marr Chase is close to being a generational talent, he plays for your favorite team, and you “ don’t like him?” Did he bogart the pork rinds? Eat all your halloween candy?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 07:03 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Yeah you already said that a few minutes ago.  How many more times are you going to repeat it?

Obviously I didn't know it posted, but basically I'm saying that we need to sign someone with speed because Mike Thomas is not it..
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 07:41 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Nice

and none of that means Mike Thomas and the rest of the bengals backup WR's are better than current AJ Green

Okay then provide evidence for your claim.

You can't.

You're just a troll.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 07:44 PM)motoarch Wrote: Okay then provide evidence for your claim.

You can't.

You're just a troll.

back to calling me a troll lol and you called me an idiot earlier to boot

I'd love to see you banned
Reply/Quote
You guys should easily beat Cleveland and Carolina. I have faith you will.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 07:46 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: back to calling me a troll lol and you called me an idiot earlier to boot

I'd love to see you banned

Are you stupid?  Look at our exchange from the beginning.

You made an insulting post responding to me because you wanted to provoke me.

And you did, congratulations.

But to some how claim I'm the first to be insulting is incredibly disingenuous and transparent.

Don't insult my intelligence by pretending to be so innocent when you're intentions are so blantently obvious.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 07:56 PM)motoarch Wrote: Are you stupid?  Look at our exchange from the beginning.

You made an insulting post responding to me because you wanted to provoke me.

And you did, congratulations.

But to some how claim I'm the first to be insulting is incredibly disingenuous and transparent.

Don't insult my intelligence by pretending to be so innocent when you're intentions are so blantently obvious.

(10-27-2022, 07:22 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: irrational homerism strikes again

wow. sorry I insulted you. Geez. Mike Thomas and Trent Taylor are so obviously better than AJ Green. Im sorry
Reply/Quote
Well our chances to make postseason just took a huge hit. Defenses without needing to account for Chase will double Tee and keep defenders on Tyler.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 08:05 PM)Joelist Wrote: Well our chances to make postseason just took a huge hit. Defenses without needing to account for Chase will double Tee and keep defenders on Tyler.

The trade deadline is still over four days away. The Bengals have time to pick up a good WR and integrate that receiver into the game plan. The timing could be worse, both in terms of opponents and in terms of time before the trade deadline. The Bengals should be active. There are teams willing to unload veterans for picks and the Bengals are Super Bowl contenders.
Reply/Quote
Sorry to hear Chase will be out 4-6 weeks. The Bengals can weather the storm and stay in contention. I have faith we will do it.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 08:05 PM)Joelist Wrote: Well our chances to make postseason just took a huge hit. Defenses without needing to account for Chase will double Tee and keep defenders on Tyler.

If we can't make the playoffs because WR core went from #1 in the league to like #8 then that's an indictment on our whole team including Burrow. The great QBs can have great offenses without top WRs and make good WRs look great. 
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 08:18 PM)TheFan Wrote: If we can't make the playoffs because WR core went from #1 in the league to like #8 then that's an indictment on our whole team including Burrow. The great QBs can have great offenses without top WRs and make good WRs look great. 

I'd say the current bengals wr core is like between 12th and 17th. It's top heavy with Tee and Boyd. Nobody else behind those 2 guys

when jamarr boyd and tee are all out there, it covers up some flaws of the mediocre offensive line

things are gonna get harder from here on out until Jamarr comes back
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 07:32 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I'm not sure how you can say that wasn't credible after everything that's gone down since then...

Because i hadn't read any of that before i replied to the post i quoted. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
If Joe Burrow wants to be in the Mahomes/Allen tier, he will find a way to get the ball to everyone else. 

Having 1 WR go down shouldn't flush the season down the toilet. There's plenty of talent on this team to compensate. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 08:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If Joe Burrow wants to be in the Mahomes/Allen tier, he will find a way to get the ball to everyone else. 

Having 1 WR go down shouldn't flush the season down the toilet. There's plenty of talent on this team to compensate. 

if travis kelce went down, the chiefs and mahomes would suffer noticeably

expect to see it with burrow and the bengals
Reply/Quote
At the very least,Chase is headed to IR.And from the news I’ve been hearing,we’ll be fortunate if we don’t lose him for the season.Expect the worst,and hope for the best.Bengals need to make a quality trade at this point.
Reply/Quote