Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WR Need?
I am all for drafting a WR, NOT in the first round however!!!

I think picking up this Syracuse product in Rd 3 or 4 would be perfect, he would be a nice compliment to AJ and Tyler.

He just ran a 4.49 at the combine, Amba Etta-Tawo
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2017, 01:13 PM)corpjet Wrote: I am all for drafting a WR, NOT in the first round however!!!

I think picking up this Syracuse product in Rd 3 or 4 would be perfect, he would be a nice compliment to AJ and Tyler.

He just ran a 4.49 at the combine, Amba Etta-Tawo
Lots of WR options all over the board. Size and speed in most every round.
 BPA at 9 could be a CB, RB, DE or WR.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Do the Bengals seem to do this every year? they take WR and CB last year and those two positions are the cream of the crop with options in every round this year.
Reply/Quote
The more I watch all this unfold, the more I could see them taking a CB at 9. It isn't what I want, but if they can't trade back and I see the elite DE talent gone (God, do I want Soloman after watching him at the combine and hearing more about him), it would seem too early for WR or LB, and there isn't a DT, G, or OT worth taking that high...CB seems to become more and more likely.

Personally, I hope they can slide down to somewhere like 15 and get an additional 2nd rounder. If Thomas is gone, it makes sense.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote