Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WRs have bonding weekend in Vegas
They were in Vegas last weekend. Hopefully not getting into too much trouble

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(06-01-2022, 11:47 AM)pally Wrote: They were in Vegas last weekend.  Hopefully not getting into too much trouble

Who is on the far left? Just goes to show after our top 3 I don't even know who we got. 

Assuming Mike Thomas is the dude on the far right...
Reply/Quote
MIke Thomas is wearing the red t-shirt. Stanley Morgan is the one in the patterned shirt

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(06-01-2022, 02:08 PM)pally Wrote: MIke Thomas is wearing the red t-shirt.  Stanley Morgan is the one in the patterned shirt

Oh, exact opposite of what I thought lol
Reply/Quote
I saw Mixon was there as well. I love it.

Also, Tee Higgins looking like a monster.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2022, 01:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Who is on the far left? Just goes to show after our top 3 I don't even know who we got. 

Assuming Mike Thomas is the dude on the far right...

I was wondering the same thing. Could make out 3 NFL WR’s, a chef, and two dudes it looks like they picked up off the street. Guess they’re our backup WR’s so they may as well have just grabbed two random guys for the picture.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2022, 02:20 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I saw Mixon was there as well. I love it.

Also, Tee Higgins looking like a monster.

Yes, Tee looks like he might be getting taller. Could be with how young he is. Pushing 6'5" now looks like ha ha

(06-01-2022, 02:32 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I was wondering the same thing. Could make out 3 NFL WR’s, a chef, and two dudes it looks like they picked up off the street. Guess they’re our backup WR’s so they may as well have just grabbed two random guys for the picture.

Same. Now if little dude Trent Taylor was there I could recognize him. Smirk
Reply/Quote
Is that the Soup Nazi?

Reply/Quote
Burrow was correct. JC has 0 style. What's that he's wearing, a bib from Red Lobster?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-02-2022, 12:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Burrow was correct. JC has 0 style. What's that he's wearing, a bib from Red Lobster?

Looks like a black nightgown with a 1 on it. Hey, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

EDIT: Wait... Are you sure that's Barry's Steakhouse? Kinda looks like Al's. 

[Image: ss3475706_-_photograph_of_al_molinaro_as...mbypass=on]

Reply/Quote
No better way to bond than going to Vegas and snorting coke off a hooker's ass.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2022, 11:40 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: No better way to bond than going to Vegas and snorting coke off a hooker's ass.

Word!

Reply/Quote
(06-02-2022, 12:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Burrow was correct. JC has 0 style. What's that he's wearing, a bib from Red Lobster?

Looks like a body armor image printed onto a t-shirt. Not sure about that messaging.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2022, 07:19 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Looks like a black nightgown with a 1 on it. Hey, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

EDIT: Wait... Are you sure that's Barry's Steakhouse? Kinda looks like Al's. 

[Image: ss3475706_-_photograph_of_al_molinaro_as...mbypass=on]

(06-02-2022, 11:40 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: No better way to bond than going to Vegas and snorting coke off a hooker's ass.

(06-03-2022, 06:59 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Word!

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Thomas looks a little sleepy.

Hope they are all getting enough rest between their workout sessions.

Lot of distractions in Vegas.
Reply/Quote
They will be fine as long as they don't let Boyd drive.

Muahaha
Reply/Quote
Apparently, the sun was much brighter inside on Tee's side.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-03-2022, 03:24 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Looks like a body armor image printed onto a t-shirt. Not sure about that messaging.

Yep. After zooming in on it. Looks like a bullet proof vest.

Reply/Quote
(06-01-2022, 03:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, Tee looks like he might be getting taller. Could be with how young he is. Pushing 6'5" now looks like ha ha

Same. Now if little dude Trent Taylor was there I could recognize him. Smirk

Dan Hoard commented about this on a recent podcast and he wasn't kidding.  Tee said something to the effect that "maybe he has, because everyone keep commenting about it" but he hasn't measured himself.  He is a very young guy, and it isn't out of the realm of possibility.

I just can't say enough about the guys that have drafted to put this squad together.  I feared Tee, who tested quite poorly, might be lazy (I know, stupid, hear me out) when he was first drafted because he said he just wanted to rest and get healthy rather than do a camp to test well at a bunch of specific measurables.  I feared he just feasted on poor CB play in the ACC and his natural size advantage.  WRONG on so many levels.

Tee has not accepted a really good rookie season.  He came back bigger and stronger and had an even better sophomore season.  Now, it appears he has taken things to an even higher level.  I know he had to have his labrum repaired, but the guy has been working his ass off to improve even more and is set for an even bigger season in 2022.  

Love his work ethic and love his incredible upside.  
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2022, 11:02 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Dan Hoard commented about this on a recent podcast and he wasn't kidding.  Tee said something to the effect that "maybe he has, because everyone keep commenting about it" but he hasn't measured himself.  He is a very young guy, and it isn't out of the realm of possibility.

I just can't say enough about the guys that have drafted to put this squad together.  I feared Tee, who tested quite poorly, might be lazy (I know, stupid, hear me out) when he was first drafted because he said he just wanted to rest and get healthy rather than do a camp to test well at a bunch of specific measurables.  I feared he just feasted on poor CB play in the ACC and his natural size advantage.  WRONG on so many levels.

Tee has not accepted a really good rookie season.  He came back bigger and stronger and had an even better sophomore season.  Now, it appears he has taken things to an even higher level.  I know he had to have his labrum repaired, but the guy has been working his ass off to improve even more and is set for an even bigger season in 2022.  

Love his work ethic and love his incredible upside.  

Awesome. Wouldn't surprise me if he has grown 1/2 an inch or so since his rookie season. Tee looks bigger every year.

I grew until I was 22, was a tiny little dude in High School and grew 4 inches afterwards and no one recognized me.

Can happen.

What I love about our top 3 WR's is they are continually trying to out do each other in what they do. They all have their 
own strengths and continue to work to perfect their games respectively. Great thing to have. Hope we can extend Tee 
along with Burrow and Chase. Love Boyd but I think it might be a little much to think we can afford all of them.

Understandable what you thought about Tee in the ACC and afterwards when he tested poorly. But he has made that all
go away with his play on the big stage. He is one heck of a Receiver and will only get better at what he does. Being 6'5"
or even closer to it should give him an even bigger advantage going against the smaller Corners and Safeties.
Reply/Quote