Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waiting for Pac Mans apology....
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25450145/antonio-brown-ruled-out-for-steelers-broncos
[Image: 12417656_10208481126928364_5227831409754...e=5702BE1D]
Reply/Quote
I suggest after Tomlin apologized for his coaches antics, Mitchell apologizes to Eifert for concussing him (lost 3 games), Ward apologizes for all his crap over the years, then and only then should Jones apologize. The Steelers have delivered cheap shot after cheap shot over the years, so now welcome to how it feels to be on the other side. I love the Burfict fear among Steeler's players and fans as the cry like little girls about his play when Harrison was as bad or worse and they applauded it. I did not see one player apologize of the head coach after Huber was maliciously hit. I said it back then, the Huber hit was the hit that would rally the Bengals fans and their coaches to inflict pain on the Steelers in future games. I was 100% correct and guess what, it is not over and won't be as the Bengals players and fans are tired of punishment being slaps on the wrist or none to the Steeler's players and just the opposite to the Bengals. Let's sit back and enjoy the bloodbaths in the coming years and both teams continue to injure each other and ultimately kill their goals of wining it all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
^^^wow, the crybaby is strong in this one
Reply/Quote
I have to laugh at the "even though he said he would apologize if he were proven wrong, now that he has been he still shouldn't apologize and keep his word because the Steelers pissed in my Wheaties."

He said he'd do something, he should nut up and do it. The simultaneous bitching about one side playing dirty while applauding the other side for doing the same is getting old. What's the old saying? An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind?
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 01:38 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I have to laugh at the "even though he said he would apologize if he were proven wrong, now that he has been he still shouldn't apologize and keep his word because the Steelers pissed in my Wheaties."

He said he'd do something, he should nut up and do it. The simultaneous bitching about one side playing dirty while applauding the other side for doing the same is getting old. What's the old saying? An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind?

.....but only in one eye.  Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 01:40 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: .....but only in one eye.  Smirk

Not if it keeps going back and forth. Which is what has been happening.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 01:42 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Not if it keeps going back and forth. Which is what has been happening.

Sooner or later, there will be someone who can do this....

[Image: sc2ecavgnibxspsa8dka.jpg]

Smirk

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 01:44 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Sooner or later, there will be someone who can do this....

Smirk

That actually reminds me, and this is kind of off topic, but what ever happened to the players wearing the visors in their facemasks?
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 01:38 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I have to laugh at the "even though he said he would apologize if he were proven wrong, now that he has been he still shouldn't apologize and keep his word because the Steelers pissed in my Wheaties."

I'm betting he does apologize. As he should. If you say you're going to do something then do it, but I'm also betting it doesn't get near as much media attention as him saying he was going to apologize. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 01:46 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: That actually reminds me, and this is kind of off topic, but what ever happened to the players wearing the visors in their facemasks?

I dunno....in the old days, I had a problem with mine fogging up in muggy weather....even with some kind of spray that supposedly combated the issue.  There are a few who still wear them today, not many though.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 01:44 PM)Wyche Wrote: Sooner or later, there will be someone who can do this....

Smirk

I've never seen those guys in color. 

OP, he should apologize. Hold your breath waiting for it.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 01:47 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: I'm betting he does apologize. As he should. If you say you're going to do something then do it, but I'm also betting it doesn't get near as much media attention as him saying he was going to apologize. 

Indeed, someone sticking to their word isn't as good of a story.

(01-15-2016, 01:48 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: I dunno....in the old days, I had a problem with mine fogging up in muggy weather....even with some kind of spray that supposedly combated the issue.  There are a few who still wear them today, not many though.

I remember they used to be everywhere for a while. I was a lineman, so I never really bothered much with them. Not enough room in those holes for one anyway.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 01:27 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I suggest after Tomlin apologized for hos coaches antics, Mitchell apologizes to Eifert for concussing him (lost 3 games), Ward apologizes for all his crap over the years, then and only then should Jones apologize. The Steelers have delivered cheap shot after cheap shot over the years, so now welcome to how it feels to be on the other side. I love the Burfict fear among Steeler's players and fans as the cry like little girls about his play when Harrison was as bad or worse and they applauded it. I did not see one player apologize of the head coach after Huber was maliciously hit. I said it back then, the Huber hit was the hit that would rally the Bengals fans and their coaches to inflict pain on the Steelers in future games. I was 100% correct and guess what, it is not over and won't be as the Bengals players and fans are tired of punishment being slaps on the wrist or none to the Steeler's players and just the opposite to the Bengals. Let's sit back and enjoy the bloodbaths in the coming years and both teams continue to injure each other and ultimately kill their goals of wining it all.

WHAAA WHAAA...Did you actually say that Hines Ward should apologize???  LMAO.   He's been retired for what, 3 years now? Everyone is whining about the NFL favoring the Steelers, well I have a solution for you Bengal fans.

Make a strong presence in the playoffs, win some Super Bowls, gain a strong fan base like the Steelers have, win some clutch games...and then maybe, just maybe..... you will also be favored.  Although, the chances of all those things happening are slimmer than the Powerball odds were.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 02:44 PM)hatersgonnahate Wrote: WHAAA WHAAA...Did you actually say that Hines Ward should apologize???  LMAO.   He's been retired for what, 3 years now? Everyone is whining about the NFL favoring the Steelers, well I have a solution for you Bengal fans.

Make a strong presence in the playoffs, win some Super Bowls, gain a strong fan base like the Steelers have, win some clutch games...and then maybe, just maybe..... you will also be favored.  Although, the chances of all those things happening are slimmer than the Powerball odds were.

Bye

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
For what its worth

Im not sorry
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'm sure he will apologize. Could you give him a couple hours? Yes I know he doesn't have anything else to do right now.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Did that stripper and paralyzed security guy ever get apologies? What about the woman he slugged?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 03:03 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Did that stripper and paralyzed security guy ever get apologies? What about the woman he slugged?

He did what Ben did with the woman, he is paying her off as that is what guilty people do, pay for their mistakes.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 03:06 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: He did what Ben did with the woman, he is paying her off as that is what guilty people do, pay for their mistakes.

So that's a "no"?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 03:15 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So that's a "no"?

Not necessarily.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote