Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waiting for Pac Mans apology....
(01-17-2016, 12:19 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Have at it INTERNET NOBODY

Have at what?  When will you start to post sense?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
As a Bengals fan, I would like to apologize for Luvnit.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 12:56 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Good point, but only if you live (and can remove the armor by yourself) and can fight the next fight. Brown's head now becomes a bigger target for every NFL team in the future as once concussed future concussions are more likely. The Steeler's won the battle, but likely lost the war again this year. The Bengals just plain lost. The NFL won because they got great ratings and can continue to lie about how they care so much about player safety (Burfict hit) while ignoring the hazier hit. I had a conversation with an attorney yesterday about the Gio hit. He suggested fans may want to consider a class action lawsuit against Shazier and the NFL as he believes the CBA prevents Gio from doing it. His point was not to win, but to bring exposure to Shazier and to the NFL for ignoring a helmet to helmet hit. It was an interesting idea.

You need to be having a conversation with a shrink. You're messed up dude.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 12:34 PM)Harmening Wrote: As a Bengals fan, I would like to apologize for Luvnit.

Like Mrs. Pac Man....it's too late..... Ninja
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 12:34 PM)Harmening Wrote: As a Bengals fan, I would like to apologize for Luvnit.

I see we have another bandwagon and closet Steelers fan.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 12:45 PM)Vlad Wrote: You need to be having a conversation with a shrink. You're messed up dude.

[Image: pot-kettle.jpg?w=300&h=184]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote