Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(07-13-2018, 03:21 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: If the main characters of The Walking Dead are leaving except for Darryl, the writers may go in a different direction with Darryl as the lead character traveling the country looking for normality or whatever like the show Kung Fu or Supernatural.

If they go this route, the show won't make it and as I've said long ago, the show Jumped the Shark by constantly making Rick a whimp then hero then whimp the hero. There really isn't much more the show can do except end it by all communities joining together or killing everyone off.

As for Fear The Walking Dead, I could never get into that show. I watched the first season and found it boring but liked the drug addict kid. I watched part of last season and they killed him off so I'm pretty much done, lol.

I'm into Into the Badlands and Preacher though...both are good shows and really like Into The Badlands.

Dude into the badlands its great if you don't get distracted by the lead characters side kick (knowing what he was in before lol) 

Havent checked out preacher yet.. looks very weird..      

Fear of the Walking dead recently killed off a few main characters...  In fact they have pretty much offed at least one main character a season I think.     While nick was good character he suffered from kinda of the same loop as rick only in his own way...  Badass doesn't care....  Mommys Boy...  repeat... If they kept troy alive I would have watched a show about nick and troys zombie adventures.

I like the personalities they still have left for the most part.  But they will need to inject a bunch of new characters soon... but they do almost every season.
Reply/Quote