Poll: What to wear?
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wardrobe advice, please
Sunday has been designated as a "Tiger Stripe" game, and my section in the south end zone has been assigned to wear black.  I have a problem and I need help.  Neither of my current Joe B jerseys are the required color (one white, one orange).  I do have three black jerseys from yesteryear hanging in my closet, plus there are a couple of other possibilities.  Should I go with:

a.  #33, David Fulcher, autographed.  He sent the Bengals to Super Bowl 21 with an interception of Jim Kelly.  But what if it rains?

b.  #18, A.J. Green.  Career stats vs. Bills:  5 games, 21 catches, 446 yards, 2 TD's.  

c.  #55, Vontaze Burfict.  Cause he's still the baddest MFer around.  Send 'em a message.

d.  #14, borrow my son's black Andy Dalton.  Any Bills fans in attendance would be moved to send money to his foundation.

e.  #9, shell out for a black Burrow.  Really hoping against this.  But I will do it if it's deemed necessary.

Please vote and help a brother out.
Reply/Quote
I'd never wear an autographed jersey.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 11:01 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I'd never wear an autographed jersey.

I'll do whatever it takes
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 11:04 AM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: I'll do whatever it takes

I'd hate to see anyone risk ruining a cherished and meaningful piece of memorabilia like an autographed jersey.  Just go ahead and get you that Burrow jersey, the future is now!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I'd personally just wear the black A.J. jersey. No need to shell out money for a new jersey, A.J. is a beloved by Bengals fans everywhere and it fits the dress code.
Reply/Quote
55 or 18. I voted 55
Reply/Quote
If you can afford to go to a game, buy a new jersey.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 10:56 AM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Sunday has been designated as a "Tiger Stripe" game, and my section in the south end zone has been assigned to wear black.  I have a problem and I need help.  Neither of my current Joe B jerseys are the required color (one white, one orange).  I do have three black jerseys from yesteryear hanging in my closet, plus there are a couple of other possibilities.  Should I go with:

a.  #33, David Fulcher, autographed.  He sent the Bengals to Super Bowl 21 with an interception of Jim Kelly.  But what if it rains?

b.  #18, A.J. Green.  Career stats vs. Bills:  5 games, 21 catches, 446 yards, 2 TD's.  

c.  #55, Vontaze Burfict.  Cause he's still the baddest MFer around.  Send 'em a message.

d.  #14, borrow my son's black Andy Dalton.  Any Bills fans in attendance would be moved to send money to his foundation.

e.  #9, shell out for a black Burrow.  Really hoping against this.  But I will do it if it's deemed necessary.

Please vote and help a brother out.

AJ Green.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
All black body paint. Bright orange athletic cup. You'll be a hit!
Reply/Quote
#55 Vontaze

Channel some of his energy (but not the dumb stuff)
Reply/Quote
Double-nickel Burfict. Rep the Beast.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 01:06 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: All black body paint. Bright orange athletic cup. You'll be a hit!

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present choice "F"
Reply/Quote
Considering what happened last time the teams played, I don't know if I'd rep Burfict for this one.

No way in hxll I'd wear an autographed jersey to a game.

Personally, I'd rep AJ seeing as how you've already got two Joey B jerseys.
Reply/Quote
Black Takeo Spikes throwback. Bills/Bengals legend.

https://www.grailed.com/listings/26958548-nfl-bengals-jersey-takeo-spikes-51-size-l
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
No need to overthink it. AJ all day.
Reply/Quote
I voted burfict

Separately, I think the bengals are overestimating how many people have orange shit. I purposely avoid buying orange gear since it’s such a tacky color. I sure hope I’m in the minority though and people have lots of orange stuff to wear.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
I'd rock the AJ jersey.
Reply/Quote
go #33. this 3 seasons have been the best Bengals D ever.... go D.
Reply/Quote
I'd go AJ
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 02:24 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Black Takeo Spikes throwback. Bills/Bengals legend.

https://www.grailed.com/listings/26958548-nfl-bengals-jersey-takeo-spikes-51-size-l

I have that jersey and have never worn it. Spikes left right before I even had a chance to sport it...
Reply/Quote