Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Wardrobe advice, please - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Wardrobe advice, please (/Thread-Wardrobe-advice-please)

Pages: 1 2

Wardrobe advice, please - Speedy Thomas - 10-30-2023

Sunday has been designated as a "Tiger Stripe" game, and my section in the south end zone has been assigned to wear black.  I have a problem and I need help.  Neither of my current Joe B jerseys are the required color (one white, one orange).  I do have three black jerseys from yesteryear hanging in my closet, plus there are a couple of other possibilities.  Should I go with:

a.  #33, David Fulcher, autographed.  He sent the Bengals to Super Bowl 21 with an interception of Jim Kelly.  But what if it rains?

b.  #18, A.J. Green.  Career stats vs. Bills:  5 games, 21 catches, 446 yards, 2 TD's.  

c.  #55, Vontaze Burfict.  Cause he's still the baddest MFer around.  Send 'em a message.

d.  #14, borrow my son's black Andy Dalton.  Any Bills fans in attendance would be moved to send money to his foundation.

e.  #9, shell out for a black Burrow.  Really hoping against this.  But I will do it if it's deemed necessary.

Please vote and help a brother out.

RE: Wardrobe advice, please - THE PISTONS - 10-30-2023

I'd never wear an autographed jersey.

RE: Wardrobe advice, please - Speedy Thomas - 10-30-2023

(10-30-2023, 11:01 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I'd never wear an autographed jersey.

I'll do whatever it takes

RE: Wardrobe advice, please - SunsetBengal - 10-30-2023

(10-30-2023, 11:04 AM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: I'll do whatever it takes

I'd hate to see anyone risk ruining a cherished and meaningful piece of memorabilia like an autographed jersey.  Just go ahead and get you that Burrow jersey, the future is now!

RE: Wardrobe advice, please - KillerGoose - 10-30-2023

I'd personally just wear the black A.J. jersey. No need to shell out money for a new jersey, A.J. is a beloved by Bengals fans everywhere and it fits the dress code.

RE: Wardrobe advice, please - Goalpost - 10-30-2023

55 or 18. I voted 55

RE: Wardrobe advice, please - PCB Bengal Fan - 10-30-2023

If you can afford to go to a game, buy a new jersey.

RE: Wardrobe advice, please - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-30-2023

(10-30-2023, 10:56 AM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Sunday has been designated as a "Tiger Stripe" game, and my section in the south end zone has been assigned to wear black.  I have a problem and I need help.  Neither of my current Joe B jerseys are the required color (one white, one orange).  I do have three black jerseys from yesteryear hanging in my closet, plus there are a couple of other possibilities.  Should I go with:

a.  #33, David Fulcher, autographed.  He sent the Bengals to Super Bowl 21 with an interception of Jim Kelly.  But what if it rains?

b.  #18, A.J. Green.  Career stats vs. Bills:  5 games, 21 catches, 446 yards, 2 TD's.  

c.  #55, Vontaze Burfict.  Cause he's still the baddest MFer around.  Send 'em a message.

d.  #14, borrow my son's black Andy Dalton.  Any Bills fans in attendance would be moved to send money to his foundation.

e.  #9, shell out for a black Burrow.  Really hoping against this.  But I will do it if it's deemed necessary.

Please vote and help a brother out.

AJ Green.

Wardrobe advice, please - The D.O.Z. - 10-30-2023

All black body paint. Bright orange athletic cup. You'll be a hit!

RE: Wardrobe advice, please - No-huddle Joe - 10-30-2023

#55 Vontaze

Channel some of his energy (but not the dumb stuff)

RE: Wardrobe advice, please - Interceptor - 10-30-2023

Double-nickel Burfict. Rep the Beast.

RE: Wardrobe advice, please - Speedy Thomas - 10-30-2023

(10-30-2023, 01:06 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: All black body paint. Bright orange athletic cup. You'll be a hit!

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present choice "F"

RE: Wardrobe advice, please - Whatever - 10-30-2023

Considering what happened last time the teams played, I don't know if I'd rep Burfict for this one.

No way in hxll I'd wear an autographed jersey to a game.

Personally, I'd rep AJ seeing as how you've already got two Joey B jerseys.

RE: Wardrobe advice, please - WeezyBengal - 10-30-2023

Black Takeo Spikes throwback. Bills/Bengals legend.

https://www.grailed.com/listings/26958548-nfl-bengals-jersey-takeo-spikes-51-size-l

RE: Wardrobe advice, please - leonardfan40 - 10-30-2023

No need to overthink it. AJ all day.

RE: Wardrobe advice, please - basballguy - 10-30-2023

I voted burfict

Separately, I think the bengals are overestimating how many people have orange shit. I purposely avoid buying orange gear since it’s such a tacky color. I sure hope I’m in the minority though and people have lots of orange stuff to wear.

RE: Wardrobe advice, please - masonbengals fan - 10-30-2023

I'd rock the AJ jersey.

RE: Wardrobe advice, please - Bengalitis - 10-30-2023

go #33. this 3 seasons have been the best Bengals D ever.... go D.

RE: Wardrobe advice, please - sandwedge - 10-30-2023

I'd go AJ

RE: Wardrobe advice, please - sandwedge - 10-30-2023

(10-30-2023, 02:24 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Black Takeo Spikes throwback. Bills/Bengals legend.

https://www.grailed.com/listings/26958548-nfl-bengals-jersey-takeo-spikes-51-size-l

I have that jersey and have never worn it. Spikes left right before I even had a chance to sport it...