Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Liberals Are Wrong About Trump
https://medium.com/@justaride/why-liberals-are-wrong-about-trump-c865b12c72a7#.je6d1pgt5

Why are the liberals completely overreacting to Trump’s unique style of governing?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-16-2017, 01:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: https://medium.com/@justaride/why-liberals-are-wrong-about-trump-c865b12c72a7#.je6d1pgt5

Why are the liberals completely overreacting to Trump’s unique style of governing?

And here's my counterargument.

Yes, they are. Here's a recipe for cereal. 
1) Buy a box of cereal and some milk from the store
2) Open the box of cereal
3) Pour contents of the box into a bowl (be careful not to overflow the bowl)
4) Pour milk onto the cereal (be even more careful not to overflow the bowl)
5) Enjoy!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Well, now that we have established there is no evidence of improper conduct from our fearless traitor, um, I mean leader, I'd like to move on to a more pressing issue.

How is that the same man who praised leaks of Secretary of State Clinton's emails and led chants of "lock her up" is now all bent out of shape about the Un-American leaks we see coming out of the WH and the intelligence community?

Wait, wait, don't lie to me - it is because he is really SUPERMAN. And his secret identity is SUPERSNOWFLAKE.

Nobody would ever guess such a whining, incompetent, vagina of a man is really Superman, so he is killing it in the undercover department.

And, luckily for him, he is also smarter than all the professionals and "so called" patriots who have spent their careers in intelligence and undercover and who are now planning to see him spend the rest of his life in jail.

He knows more about intelligence than the intelligence community. Really. Trust him. #trumpythetiger, #supersnowflakebutdon'trevealhisrealidentity, #he'sgrrrrrrrreat!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
It's 2017. Nobody eats scones.

Eat a donut, or a biscuit. But don't make a biscuit and treat it like a donut.
I agree. All one need do is hit the back arrow and read the titles of the threads to witness this lack of over-reaction.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Silly liberals....caring about the country being run by a liar and a man who has no idea what hes doing.  Just like they said during the campaign.

And then posting about it for discussion on a political board?!?!  What a waste of time!  Stop caring and just "give him a chance". ™

They sure are overreacting.   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-16-2017, 02:44 PM)GMDino Wrote: Silly liberals....caring about the country being run by a liar and a man who has no idea what hes doing.  Just like they said during the campaign.

And then posting about it for discussion on a political board?!?!  What a waste of time!  Stop caring and just "give him a chance". ™

They sure are overreacting.   Mellow

It is just us...

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/21/trump-nixon-parallels-campaign-rnc-cleveland

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/john-dean-trump-presidency-234422

https://www.democracynow.org/2017/1/31/watergate_veterans_just_like_nixon_donald

...clearly we are reactionaries and no one with knowledge of the presidency and recall of a time it was profoundly tarnished or anyone who witnessed such abuse of power first hand would agree.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(02-16-2017, 03:24 PM)xxlt Wrote: It is just us...

Nope, this board does not have a monopoly on "justified reaction".

What did you see when you hit the back arrow?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

It's a joke, not a dick. Stop taking it so hard.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(02-16-2017, 04:16 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's a joke, not a dick. Stop taking it so hard.

Another libtard tell: we can differentiate the literal and the figurative, we can think in concrete examples  or metaphors, we have a sense of humor. But as far as your advice being followed, I think you might as well just hand your friend in the middle ('cause he ain't on the other side of the aisle, he's INDEPENDENT!) a 55 gallon drum of this:

[Image: vaseline-white-petroleum-jelly.jpg]

I hope I get extra credit for choosing the "white."
(02-16-2017, 04:22 PM)xxlt Wrote: Another libtard tell: we can differentiate the literal and the figurative, we can think in concrete examples  or metaphors, we have a sense of humor. But as far as your advice being followed, I think you might as well just hand your friend in the middle ('cause he ain't on the other side of the aisle, he's INDEPENDENT!) a 55 gallon drum of this:

[Image: vaseline-white-petroleum-jelly.jpg]

I hope I get extra credit for choosing the "white."

He's pretty crusty, better get the medicated that's in the brown jar.
Hell, maybe just bring out the tin of the Gold Bond Salve.
Ninja
Popcorn
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]