Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was Palmer right to want Marvin out?
I don't think it was just Marvin that Carson was frustrated over, it wasn't until his threat that Brad was sent packing. I was never upset with Carson for leaving and have rooted for him since, as many of us voice our frustrations repeatedly. I am now rooting for Minnesota first, Arizona second, and the Chiefs.
[Image: Sig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:42 AM)J24 Wrote: How many playoffs wins does he have again?

Well, he's made it to the 2nd round of the playoffs...something the Bengals haven't done in 25 years.  I suppose that doesn't count, even though you're the one slurping regular season wins.

You know what, I'm really glad we had this discussion and you defended Marvin's stank arse.  Here, you deserve this.  Heck, I'll give you five in a row!

[Image: participation-medal.png][Image: participation-medal.png][Image: participation-medal.png][Image: participation-medal.png][Image: participation-medal.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:37 AM)PApinhead Wrote: He mostly definitely was right.  I've wanted him gone for a while now.  Tonight just shows that he should be gone.  Too bad he won't be.
this
Miss Otis regrets she's unable to lunch today.
Reply/Quote
Palmer saw that this franchise gets fuckked no matter how well they play. He made the decision to cut and run rather than fight a fight that can't be fought. He'll lose to the Pats or Steelers anyway if he makes it far enough, lol. Shoulda just gone to the cfl for a fair fight.
Reply/Quote
Yes.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
If you think quitting is right, then yeah Carson was right
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:11 AM)bfine32 Wrote: If you think quitting is right, then yeah Carson was right

you've identified carson and quitting. thank you for that finney.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:11 AM)bfine32 Wrote: If you think quitting is right, then yeah Carson was right

Agree.
Carson Quit.
Do I blame him?
Not necessarily.
I understand his reasons somewhat.
It is what it is.
If I were in his position, I wouldn't quit though.
Reply/Quote
Marvin CAN NOT BE THE HEAD COACH OF THIS TEAM next year.......just can't. How do you lose like that? Winners find ways to win. Losers find ways to lose. Enough is enough.
Reply/Quote

There is this dude named Carson that totally still plays football.  He's even going to be playing it later in the year than the Bengals are.  Seems odd, but do you think that's the same guy that quit?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:34 AM)moemoron Wrote: "but have 5 playoff losses in a row changed our views on the way he left"

perhaps your view.

THere have been 3 coaches that made the playoffs 5 years in a row.  One has tom brady as a QB, and the other has Aaron Rodgers...
When will people start to realize ML is an excellent coach. He was 12-5 for the season, and 4 games with injured QB.

An excellent coach makes an average team win, which is what Marvin does.  This is the first year the bengals truly had a very good team (and should have won, but not our luck).  During playoffs, average teams get exposed, and that is what has plagued Marvin.

I am sick of people harping on a team because they can't win in the playoffs.  Guess what, you have to make it there first.  We fire Marvin, Cincinnati will become an average team just out of playoffs within 2 years.

I am proud of the teams performance this year, and am excited of the next year.

You are kidding right?...."moemoron"??? seriously?
Reply/Quote