Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch the Locker Room Video
On the side of this message board is a link to Zac Taylor and the Bengals in the locker room after the game. It’s worth watching and it made me feel better about the future mostly because of how Zac and Andy Dalton spoke to the team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We're still a 1-11 team no matter how you slice it or whatever words they say. And this team needs a major overhaul and possibly coaching changes. IF they do those things, then I'll start to believe again.
Reply/Quote
Andy did a Uzomah impression when he dropped the game ball Zac tossed him. Ninja

Kidding aside, Uzomah had a decent game aside from that certain TD he dropped.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 11:43 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Andy did a Uzomah impression when he dropped the game ball Zac tossed him.  Ninja

It's just that was such a wide-open drop. They totally fooled the defense and he was wide open...and just dropped it.

But, yes he did have a few catches after that.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 11:37 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We're still a 1-11 team no matter how you slice it or whatever words they say. And this team needs a major overhaul and possibly coaching changes. IF they do those things, then I'll start to believe again.

All that is true, but it was still kind of a cool moment, especially for those guys in the locker room.

I think a whole lot of fans really enjoyed seeing the win. We've had over 27,000 visitors to the board today, which breaks our previous record of just over 25k...which was the 2015 playoff game. Even though it's been a shit show of a season, it's still nice to see your team finally win one.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 11:47 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: All that is true, but it was still kind of a cool moment, especially for those guys in the locker room.

I think a whole lot of fans really enjoyed seeing the win. We've had over 27,000 visitors to the board today, which breaks our previous record of just over 25k...which was the 2015 playoff game. Even though it's been a shit show of a season, it's still nice to see your team finally win one.

Indeed. I'm personally relieved that we're not going to go 0-16.

In some ways, this felt like a playoff game. It's interesting that the visitor count was that high.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 11:30 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: On the side of this message board is a link to Zac Taylor and the Bengals in the locker room after the game.  It’s worth watching and it made me feel better about the future mostly because of how Zac and Andy Dalton spoke to the team.

I saw it when I first logged on.  Very cool.  Pure class by Dalton, as he could have given the 2nd game ball to Dunlap, but he rewarded the guy that benched him.  
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 11:44 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's just that was such a wide-open drop. They totally fooled the defense and he was wide open...and just dropped it.

But, yes he did have a few catches after that.

The drop sucked, no doubt. The sideline, toe tap on 3rd down later on was great though. Also, Dalton went right back to him on the drive after the drop, helps the TE regain his confidence, and Dalton was rewarded on the scramble drill sideline catch by Uzo.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I hope one day that JB gets to hoist a Lombardi. Those who don't know who he is "Google" Bengals fan James Brown, he's worth reading up on. Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 11:30 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: On the side of this message board is a link to Zac Taylor and the Bengals in the locker room after the game.  It’s worth watching and it made me feel better about the future mostly because of how Zac and Andy Dalton spoke to the team.

It was so great. Nfl version of the Bad News Bears. Will they wait until the season is over or give their participation trophies to them now?
Reply/Quote
Pats are pissed that they have lost 2 games, Bengals are excited they have won 1 game.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
I'm happy for Taylor and the guys. But I didn't want this win, or any win in 2019.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2019, 02:00 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: I hope one day that JB gets to hoist a Lombardi. Those who don't know who he is "Google" Bengals fan James Brown, he's worth reading up on. Who Dey!

I have a picture of that guy and me... He was so taken aback that I knew who he was and asked if I could take a picture.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 11:43 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Andy did a Uzomah impression when he dropped the game ball Zac tossed him.  Ninja

Hey man... never forget that when targeting Dalton, passers are 2/3, 14 yds, 1 TD/0 INT.  That's a whopping 116.67 QB Rating when targeting Dalton.

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2019, 02:47 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I'm happy for Taylor and the guys. But I didn't want this win, or any win in 2019.

I sure as hell didn't want to go in the record books with the Browns or Lions. I'm content with a 1-15 as it still seals the first overall pick.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2019, 08:19 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Hey man... never forget that when targeting Dalton, passers are 2/3, 14 yds, 1 TD/0 INT.  That's a whopping 116.67 QB Rating when targeting Dalton.

Ninja
Chapman, that's to funny.

I remember thinking after first couple passes damn ! Dalton has came back as John Elway lol.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2019, 08:19 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Hey man... never forget that when targeting Dalton, passers are 2/3, 14 yds, 1 TD/0 INT.  That's a whopping 116.67 QB Rating when targeting Dalton.

Ninja

Bro your sig has me dying. LOL
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 11:47 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: All that is true, but it was still kind of a cool moment, especially for those guys in the locker room.

Hopefully it takes the pressure off and they can settle into a routine.
Reply/Quote
This W was a relief for sure. Here's to hoping we can sweep the Browns and still keep that #1 pick.
Reply/Quote