Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch this, and you will want him...
(01-22-2017, 12:47 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: This wasn't against the Eastern Michigan's of the world, either.  And we all saw what he did against a very stout Michigan defense.  This guy's acceleration after a cut is phenomenal.  Watch at around the 1 minute mark the slight jump back he does to a guy trying to wrap him up low...then he just floors is and leaves the guy on the ground behind him.  

With Cook and Sexy early on, and (hopefully) Gio 100% by mid-season, this is the running back grouping that prevents predictability, allows for pass options with all three, and could be the missing piece of the puzzle for the offense.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz_TN_sC0Ww

I'll be the first to say it, no way the Bengals re-sign Burkhead AND take a RB at 9. If Burkhead is back, I expect a RB in the draft no later than Round 5 (if at all).
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
if you love Dalvin, you will also love Justin Jackson from North Western. Not sure if he's as fast, but he should be available for next year, unless he stays for his Sr year.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2017, 05:57 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: if you love Dalvin, you will also love Justin Jackson from North Western. Not sure if he's as fast, but he should be available for next year, unless he stays for his Sr year.

The deadline to declare for this year's draft was Jan 16th. 
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2017, 06:24 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: The deadline to declare for this year's draft was Jan 16th. 

Sorry I wasn't clear, he was a sophomore this year. I don't think he can declare until he's a Jr, which will be next year.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2017, 06:29 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Sorry I wasn't clear, he was a sophomore this year. I don't think he can declare until he's a Jr, which will be next year.

Oh, gotcha. He could declare as a redshirt sophomore, but not a sophomore. 
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2017, 11:33 AM)Au165 Wrote: Not stuck at all, I am simply having a discussion about him refuting some misinformation. I would be fine with a host of backs and this is a good class to look in the mid rounds. With that said, I don't think Hill is here long term so someone on the bigger side is ideal to me as we will stay a two back team as long as Marvin is here. We have a smaller back, so it would make sense to have a bigger back to pair him with.

Side question: Have you ever actually watched tape on any of these guys, or Hill for that matter?  Hills issue is that he refuses to play within his size, meaning he wants to dance in the whole like a small back he refuses to stick his foot in the ground make one cut and go. If you look at a guy like Blount or Deangelo Williams they make their cut and go, if Hill would get back to this as he did his rookie year he would find success. The issue is he refuses to do it.

I agree Hill is probably not in our future plans. I don't mind a little bigger back but just not a fan of Foreman. Better options I believe.
Reply/Quote