Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Way to not trade anyone
Gotta love this lackluster organization....
Reply/Quote
Did you actually expect Mike Brown to put anybody on the trading block? I certainly didn’t.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I laugh at anyone who thinks Dre K would be traded to anyone.

Nobody, and I do mean nobody, wants his contract.

The guy is an overpaid hack.

Wishful thinking... but we're keeping all of these 1st round lousy CBs who can't make an interception if their lives depended on it.

Forget the crap linebackers we have that make them look so bad(yeah right).

What about when the ball is thrown right at them and they act like it's covered in bacon grease!

Bwa ha ha ha ha! They suck. Hilarious
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Looks like the Saints were the team after AJ. Can you imagine that offense with Green in it?
Reply/Quote
It would be interesting to know if offers were made and what they were. It’s not really fair if they happened during one of MB’s scheduled naps.
Reply/Quote
I'd be curious to see if they got any offers for Cordy Glenn. I'm guessing they didn't or he would have been traded. If they did get offers and it was for a 5th round pick or better and didn't take it, they failed.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Shows that this team doesn’t care about winning and it might be time to re-evaluate who we root for
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 08:19 PM)Trademark Wrote: Shows that this team doesn’t care about winning and it might be time to re-evaluate who we root for

If you do decide to change team allegiances, please let the staff know, so that we may edit your profile accordingly..   Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 08:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: If you do decide to change team allegiances, please let the staff know, so that we may edit your profile accordingly..   Ninja

I'm almost certain they were going to be a Patriots or Browns fan from post(s) I recall in game day thread(s) last year.  I can't remember which team. Maybe change their team allegiance to  ? mark.  Tongue

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
As many players as the Bengals are away from being a good team, not being aggressive during this trade period spells out I don’t give a F from the organization. Is there anyone on here that can honestly say that they give one flying F? Are there any defenders left on here? I’m curious????? They needed a very productive trade day today, a very aggressive free agency period and a great draft next year to have any chance for next season. Ownership has already said F it to next season too! There’s no way to turn as much roster over as needs to be. Any defenders left that believe that they are actually trying to Win? Anyone? There will be some suckers go to the next game just because of the QB change. It will sell more tickets but this team has holes everywhere. Can we start predictions for next years record yet ???? because it’s going to be a losing season!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 08:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: If you do decide to change team allegiances, please let the staff know, so that we may edit your profile accordingly..   Ninja

I’m not a Bengals fan anymore! You can edit mine! They’re a joke! I’m not gonna pull for another team but I may become a Bengals fan again when the Clown finally croaks! I’m kinda just here from habit and to watch the train wreck. I don’t have any emotion when they lose now... I just kinda laugh! The Reds suck too but I’m stuck with them till death just because of the Father/Son thing. The Bengals will probably leave when their deal is up anyways so it kinda will only change if Scrooge dies before then. I know that I’m being very harsh and not at all PC but most of you should know that it’s just the truth. Oh well!
Reply/Quote
The only thing that's kept my fanhood alive at times are message boards. It sure as hell hasn't been the outstanding work done by the FO.
I sincerely hope the Master plan is NOT to drain every bit of interest from the fanbase and move on to san Diego or something.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 08:48 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: I’m not a Bengals fan anymore! You can edit mine! They’re a joke! I’m not gonna pull for another team but I may become a Bengals fan again when the Clown finally croaks! I’m kinda just here from habit and to watch the train wreck. I don’t have any emotion when they lose now... I just kinda laugh! The Reds suck too but I’m stuck with them till death just because of the Father/Son thing. The Bengals will probably leave when their deal is up anyways so it kinda will only change if Scrooge dies before then. I know that I’m being very harsh and not at all PC but most of you should know that it’s just the truth. Oh well!

I feel your pain.  I started watching football in 1975, and chose the Bengals as my team in 1976.  It's been quite a journey as a fan.  At least I got to the see the Bengals lose a couple of Super Bowls in my youth, before Mike took over.  For all of these years, I've still hung on, and chosen to not renounce my fanhood.  In 2015, I thought we really had the team to get back to the big game, only to see it all fall apart at the end.  Still chose to hang on.  Even now, at one of the lowest points ever, we still have quality veterans like AJ Green and Carlos Dunlap publicly stating that they want to remain with the team, so will I.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 07:57 PM)Trademark Wrote: Gotta love this lackluster organization....

Making a trade would mean they'd have to wake up and talk to someone on the phone, and then stay awake long enough to sign a piece of paper and fax it to the league office. I'm sure that's just too much effort for this organization to exert.

I'm sure the front office people are aware that the team they put together is 0-8, but do any of them have any idea that it's their work that produced this 0-8?

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 08:55 PM)SladeX Wrote: I sincerely hope the Master plan is NOT to drain every bit of interest from the fanbase and move on to san Diego or something.

Given MB's age and his family eventually taking over, I seriously would not be shocked to see that is the plan.  Piss off the local tax payers enough to encourage Hamilton County to allow them break the lease and move to another market where they can make a newer and better stadium deal.  They have 7 years left on the current deal.  It is going to be a hard sell the way the team is currently managed and performing to sell tax payers on funding anything Bengals stadium related past 2026.

My guess is within 7 years the team will be sold or make a deal that moves to a larger market like San Antonio, Portland, or Oklahoma City. After all PBS has been struggling with filling the seats even during the best of years.

Side note: Man I can't believe I'm talking about the Bengals in 2026. This makes me feel old.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 09:06 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I feel your pain.  I started watching football in 1975, and chose the Bengals as my team in 1976.  It's been quite a journey as a fan.  At least I got to the see the Bengals lose a couple of Super Bowls in my youth, before Mike took over.  For all of these years, I've still hung on, and chosen to not renounce my fanhood.  In 2015, I thought we really had the team to get back to the big game, only to see it all fall apart at the end.  Still chose to hang on.  Even now, at one of the lowest points ever, we still have quality veterans like AJ Green and Carlos Dunlap publicly stating that they want to remain with the team, so will I.

I’ve been a fan of only the Bengals since about 85. I get more enjoyment reading the message boards than I do watching the games anymore. I knew that I really didn’t care as much when I stopped getting pissed after a loss. I wore Bengals gear all through the 90’s and never stopped being a fan even though all of my friends laughed at me every year. I don’t care what others think but the ownership really doesn’t care if they win or not. That’s the hardest thing to deal with. It’s just come full circle for the Clown and the 90’s are back. It’s just kind of a joke really. I like the game of football and enjoy talking sports. It’s really the only reason that I’m here. Most of the people on here seem like good and knowledgeable people and they entertain me more than the product that this person puts on the field.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 08:19 PM)Trademark Wrote: Shows that this team doesn’t care about winning and it might be time to re-evaluate who we root for

If the Bengals past road bumps didnt make you leave, then this is nothing...your stuck here buddy!
Reply/Quote
If we can't trade players, can we at least trade cheerleaders???   Pervert
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 08:55 PM)SladeX Wrote: The only thing that's kept my fanhood alive at times are message boards. It sure as hell hasn't been the outstanding work done by the FO.
I sincerely hope the Master plan is NOT to drain every bit of interest from the fanbase and move on to san Diego or something.

I'd actually welcome that. Atleast their moves would make sense in hindsight.

I feel like the plan is just no plan.

The NFL is a brutal sport if you are inept. In the NBA, you get a Top pick...and you can get a star and turn things around quick. In the NFL, with 22 players starting and depth...you have to know what you are doing and hit on dozens of players.
Reply/Quote
I can't quit the Bengals because I hate myself and am a glutton for punishment.
Reply/Quote