Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Violence At Neo-Nazi Rally
(06-28-2016, 12:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I wonder whose reaction/attitude toward this type of behavior would be different if 500 white-supremacists interrupted an organized BLM rally of 50 people and violence broke out.

I think it's high time the blatant racists of this country quit belly-aching and started fighting it out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-27-2016, 07:50 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I'm sort of milquetoast on the issue.  Ninja

I can understand the milquing in regards to kerfuffling, but what does Fred have to do with it ?
Ninja
(06-28-2016, 12:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: People who speak of evil things tend to rile people up on both sides.

Sometimes some people overact and get violent.

Personally I'd rather just post the names and photo's of these people who support evil AND the violent ones.

But we live in a society where the macho ones need to prove they are tougher than the other guy.

So these kinds of confrontations are inevitable.

Let's be thankful no one was killed.
Yeah it'd be a damn shame if those losers or the people with nothing better to do then go yell at them died.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021