Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waynes' real problem
Trae can't heal properly because of all the negative energy from Bengals fans. Massive amounts of dark energy can concentrate in the victim. This creates chaotic static in the healing chakra.

Personally I am projecting positive healing energy toward him. I feel very sorry for him. Every guy I ever knew who played in the NFL was hypercompetitive. They hated to miss playing time. I personally hid injuries to stay on the field.

I am not going to comment on his contract. None of that means anything until the off season. Right now he could be a big boost to a defensive backfield that is getting nicked up. He is no star but I think we need help back there.
Reply/Quote
Pathetic. Just like the return on the tremendous financial investment the Bengals made in Waynes.. Mellow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Did he get hurt again?

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Yes negative energy.

Perhaps he needs some reiki to reline his seven chakras.
Reply/Quote
Barring a setback, he will be playing on Sunday

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 01:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Trae can't heal properly because of all the negative energy from Bengals. Massive amounts of dark energy can concentrate in the victim. This creates chaotic static in the healing chakra.

Personally I am projecting positive healing energy toward him. I feel very sorry for him. Every guy I ever knew who played in the NFL was hypercompetitive. They hated to miss playing time. I personally hid injuries to stay on the field.

I am not going to comment on his contract. None of that means anything until the off season. Right now he could be a big boost to a defensive backfield that is getting nicked up. He is no star but I think we need help back there.

i got a bottle of snake oil that will cure his problems..

I mean Cure all
Reply/Quote
Tiger

The man is well aware that he needs to put on some good tape to rob another team. At the moment we need that good footage so let him have at it . Then cut him immediately after the season. Maybe I've missed a game or two but I can't really say that I've seen him play a full game in a Bengals uniform. No seriously!
Don't "P" down my back and tell me its raining.
Mikeys dad would have him so deep in the depth chart you'd need a backhoe to find him not just here forever.
Reply/Quote
I wish I had all those millions of dollars to offset my negative energy I encounter on a daily basis more specific after reading this god awful thread...the energy its darker than the Sith...
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 02:49 PM)GodFather Wrote: I wish I had all those millions of dollars to offset my negative energy I encounter on a daily basis more specific after reading this god awful thread...the energy its darker than the Sith...

Grey Jedi is the way
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 01:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Trae can't heal properly because of all the negative energy from Bengals. Massive amounts of dark energy can concentrate in the victim. This creates chaotic static in the healing chakra.

Tiger
Hi Fred 
I'm really a big fan of your posts you bring great content to the board w/ stats & just real life common scene. Really. Just an ask tho... I've always said this to myself but publicly on the board can we call you ....
Fred Spock instead of Toast I mean you've put so many posters in the vulcan grip!..lol.. Nah just joking Fred Happy Holidays. I guess I'm green because I only have like 1300 rep points maybe you can help me become a VIP someday. They never give me points for nothing. I try but nothing signed your biggest fan.

Thanks,
E

https://youtu.be/aSLZFdqwh7E
Reply/Quote
It's all about magnets and magnetism. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 02:24 PM)pally Wrote: Barring a setback, he will be playing on Sunday

I wouldn't put any money down on it.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 03:39 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger
Hi Fred 
I'm really a big fan of your posts you bring great content to the board w/ stats & just real life common scene. Really. Just an ask tho... I've always said this to myself but publicly on the board can we call you ....
Fred Spock instead of Toast I mean you've put so many posters in the vulcan grip!..lol.. Nah just joking Fred Happy Holidays. I guess I'm green because I only have like 1300 rep points maybe you can help me become a VIP someday. They never give me points for nothing. I try but nothing signed your biggest fan.

Thanks,
E

The love is universal, brother.

I'll light a crystal for you.
Reply/Quote
Free money Waynes will take all that dark energy and turn it into more free paychecks from another team. Don’t worry, he’ll thank us for it later
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 03:39 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger
Hi Fred 

Thanks,
E

[Image: tenor.gif]

Reply/Quote
So basically the Bengals need their own version of Oddball...
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 01:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Trae can't heal properly because of all the negative energy from Bengals fans. Massive amounts of dark energy can concentrate in the victim. This creates chaotic static in the healing chakra.

Ya, it's all our fault....  This shit is borderline troll. There is no way you actually believe this BS.. Ya, our thoughts are what keep him from healing lol...
Reply/Quote
I wouldn’t count on him just yet. Still plenty of time to get a very bad hangnail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 01:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Trae can't heal properly because of all the negative energy from Bengals fans. Massive amounts of dark energy can concentrate in the victim. This creates chaotic static in the healing chakra.

I agree whole heartedly!  Same dark energy that did Tyler Eifert in!  Good to see someone else can see through it all!
Reply/Quote
Kind of like 'Wayne's World'??
Reply/Quote