Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
We Ended The 30 Year Curse!
I wish I could explain to all of you what it was like.

The team played like they had been there before and like they deserved to be there.

We made Carr look like a JV QB that had no clue what s going on.

I wish you all could have been there............

We all had tears in our eyes............
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 01:52 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I wish I could explain to all of you what it was like.

The team played like they had been there before and like they deserved to be there.

I wish you all could have been there,,,,,,,,,,,,

Agree with everything but the bolded part. Carr had a great game. The pass to Waller on the last drive was incredible and Raiders had 4-5 really bad drops. 
Reply/Quote
Can confirm.

Bo knows nothing. It’s #joeknows now.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
I guess we had to wait to face the Oakland, LA, Oakland, Vegas Raiders again to break it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 02:05 AM)Memphis_Bengal Wrote: Agree with everything but the bolded part. Carr had a great game. The pass to Waller on the last drive was incredible and Raiders had 4-5 really bad drops. 

He made some good throws (like the one you mentioned) but “great” is a bit of a stretch.

29/54 310 yds 1 TD 1 INT 1 Fumble 69.2 passer rating

He was solid, and gave them a chance, but our guy was better. And so often in the playoffs that’s what it comes down to.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 09:47 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He made some good throws (like the one you mentioned) but “great” is a bit of a stretch.

29/54 310 yds 1 TD 1 INT 1 Fumble 69.2 passer rating

He was solid, and gave them a chance, but our guy was better. And so often in the playoffs that’s what it comes down to.

He played in excellent game. They had three or four bad drops and the Bengals made a couple tremendous deflections on perfectly thrown balls and had a couple great pass breakups at the last second. Carr played one heck of a game.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 10:03 AM)higgy100 Wrote: He played in excellent game. They had three or four bad drops and the Bengals made a couple tremendous deflections on perfectly thrown balls and had a couple great pass breakups at the last second. Carr played one heck of a game.

He completed 53% of his passes. Even adding in 3-4 drops that’s still not “great” or “excellent” in my book. But honestly idc enough about the LV QB to continue to argue about it.

Anyway, how about OUR guy…

Reply/Quote
The spell has been dispelled, the curse reversed, and the Voodoo that Bo do is powerless once again.

Let the good times roll !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 10:36 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He completed 53% of his passes. Even adding in 3-4 drops that’s still not “great” or “excellent” in my book. But honestly idc enough about the LV QB to continue to argue about it.

Anyway, how about OUR guy…

Especially given the fact that our pass rush wasn't too good!
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 10:54 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Especially given the fact that our pass rush wasn't too good!

Burrow puts up 500 yds and 5 TD’s with the time Carr had. LOL

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 10:46 AM)Go Cards Wrote: The spell has been dispelled, the curse reversed, and the Voodoo that Bo do is powerless once again.

The city was unreal last night..............  it honestly just felt like Heaven! 

Rolling through the streets downtown was like nothing I had ever experienced or felt!

It still doesn't even feel real!

WHO-DEY!
Reply/Quote
Last night was how the Bengals used to play when I was a kid — except it was Kenny to Isaac instead of Joe to Ja’Marr.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 02:10 AM)basballguy Wrote: Can confirm.

Bo knows nothing.  It’s #joeknows now.

Joe don't know Bo! Bo don't know shit!!!

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:54 AM)RASCAL Wrote: Joe don't know Bo! Bo don't know shit!!!

You are going to have to change your signature…
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 01:52 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I wish I could explain to all of you what it was like.

Jacobs was 13 rushes for 82 yards, kind of nuts to have carr throw 54 times. I wonder what the stats are in passing over 50 times and winning.

EDIT (2018): All quarterbacks have a 0.230 winning percentage in games where they have thrown 50+ passes.

It was a miracle for them to make the playoffs this year.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 10:46 AM)Go Cards Wrote: The spell has been dispelled, the curse reversed, and the Voodoo that Bo do is powerless once again.

I even watched the 30 for 30 You don't know Bo, friday night. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 10:57 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: The city was unreal last night..............  it honestly just felt like Heaven! 

Rolling through the streets downtown was like nothing I had ever experienced or felt!

It still doesn't even feel real!

WHO-DEY!

Can you imagine what will happen when they win the superbowl?
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:21 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Jacobs was 13 rushes for 82 yards, kind of nuts to have carr throw 54 times. I wonder what the stats are in passing over 50 times and winning.

EDIT (2018):  All quarterbacks have a 0.230 winning percentage in games where they have thrown 50+ passes.

It was a miracle for them to make the playoffs this year.

Yeah, I think we were a little lucky they abandoned the run for most of the game. Jacobs runs better the longer the game goes on and he was working into a rhythm in the 3rd especially. Could've done some damage had they kept running it.

I guess they were constantly down by two scores though, so had to play with some urgency. When you have a 1st quarter like they had, I guess your QB is going to be throwing a lot.

I thought Carr played fine. Not great, but was far from why they lost imo. He just didn't do enough to get the job done. I think an elite QB would've beat us yesterday as they had enough opportunities, but then we may have been more aggressive had we not constantly been 2 scores up.

I guess I'm biased, but I thought both teams played fine. Wasn't a game dominated by mistakes. Lot of long drives, and was 'lower scoring' simply due to redzone stops.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:22 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Can you imagine what will happen when they win the superbowl?

I can't wait to find out!
Reply/Quote

I have attended every playoff game at PBS....until this year.

YOU'RE WELCOME!!!

Hilarious
Reply/Quote