Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
We WILL win on Thursday
(09-12-2017, 03:07 AM)bengalhoel Wrote: On the plus side, the Bengal's defense played well. The only problem being that long pass plays and some suspect tackling issues that always seem to plague this team in the running game.

BTW... That pick play the Ravens ran was a more obvious version of a play we got called for in the preseason. Why is it that we are the only team in the North that gets called for that?

The same reason were not allowed to hold like Pitt , tackle like Pitt, get Phantom PI calls like Pitt and Balt. I swear 1 game into the season and I think I'm already done. It's almost like the league already knows who they want in the SB and they will do whatever it takes to make it happen. The SB will be Pitt vs Dallas shocked? Anyone watch the BS hits Pitt got away with in the Cleveland game, even Ben going all UFC on a players leg. If that was Burfict Goodell would have flown in personally after the game to suspend him.
Reply/Quote
I'm going. I'm 10-0 when I attend Bengals games...You're welcome.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Where were you at Sunday?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well, we do have, roughly, a 50% chance of winning, so there's that.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 04:21 AM)TKUHL Wrote: The same reason were not allowed to hold like Pitt , tackle like Pitt, get Phantom PI calls like Pitt and Balt. I swear 1 game into the season and I think I'm already done. It's almost like the league already knows who they want in the SB and they will do whatever it takes to make it happen. The SB will be Pitt vs Dallas shocked? Anyone watch the BS hits Pitt got away with in the Cleveland game, even Ben going all UFC on a players leg. If that was Burfict Goodell would have flown in personally after the game to suspend him.

He would have flown in to suspend him for either offense. Shazier is every bit as dirty as Burfict, and probably worse, but no suspensions, I guess you only need a Bengal to make an example of, and everybody else (especially Steelers) can do as they please. How can that not even be a penalty on Big Ben?? If the Browns player had kicked him in the head after Ben twisted his ankle, then THAT would have been a penalty.
Reply/Quote
I'm kinda torn. Not on Thursday's outcome. We will never even be in that game. What I'm torn about is if I just hope the whole season goes right down the crapper, this being the only way to get of Marvin and his shit show of a staff.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 12:01 PM)McC Wrote: I'm kinda torn. Not on Thursday's outcome. We will never even be in that game. What I'm torn about is if I just hope the whole season goes right down the crapper, this being the only way to get of Marvin and his shit show of a staff.

Only that's no guarantee with this Mickey Mouse organization.
Reply/Quote
Oh ye of little faith. Have FAITH. TRUST in my prognostication. Ask anyone that's been here awhile. I've been quite prescient in a lot (most?) of my predictions, almost eerily so.

We will win on Thursday.

You can count on it. You just gotta have faith-a faith-a faith, yoooooooooooou gotta have faith-a faith-a faith. BABY!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
They're playing in primetime. Strike 1. They're playing Houston. Strike 2. They're (likely) playing against a Rookie QB. Strike 3. Love your optimism, but they're OUT!
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 05:30 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I'll bet you we get HAMMERED on Thursday night.  31-3.   (and that's being generous)

You know that they gave up 10 sacks to Jacksonville?

31-10?  lmao
Reply/Quote
How does a team win without scoring?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 01:57 PM)Interceptor Wrote: How does a team win without scoring?

Oh we'll score. It may be nothing but FGs, but we'll score. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 01:37 PM)bambino5130 Wrote: You know that they gave up 10 sacks to Jacksonville?

31-10?  lmao

I bet we don't get 1 sack.
Reply/Quote
I don't know if they will win but I'm confident they will at least make it competitive.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 02:10 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I don't know if they will win but I'm confident they will at least make it competitive.

You're almost there, man. They WILL win. 

You gotta believe!
[Image: latest?cb=20140416194350]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 01:37 PM)bambino5130 Wrote: You know that they gave up 10 sacks to Jacksonville?

31-10?  lmao

who said anything about 31-10???  I said 31-3......and that's being generous.

you do realize we are statistically the worst offense in the league right now? 

fine, i'll change my prediction to 17-3.  our defense isn't the problem.    
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
They are now without their LG to got with no LT or any of their starting 3 TE's or one of their MLBs.....I am liking our odds more.
Reply/Quote
No way! Primetime game! Watt gets 2 sacks and scores a TD!
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 04:05 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: No way!  Primetime game!  Watt gets 2 sacks and scores a TD!

Watson was sacked 4 times in a half last week, they are in as bad if not worse shape then us. JJ Watt will go nuts, but so will our defensive line. I think it'll come down to which team can run the ball because I think passing yards will be hard to come by for both teams.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 01:20 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: JJ Watt, Primetime, and TJ Yates is on their roster. Texans... Duh.

Yates plays with the Bills

OL of Texans is missing OT Duane Brown and gave up 10, yes 10 sacks to mighty Jags

Primetime - we are 2-0 last 2 Thursdays

Watt still an issue

To add to poor OL, top 3 TE's are out as well
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote