• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
We are only 1/2 game ahead
….of the FLIPPNG STOOLERS!

They are horrible this year.

Yet ……..only a 1/2 game behind us.

HOW.

Is it just me or is that a total WTH !
Reply/Quote
Yeah, that's the downside of having them 'help' us out last night. Just try to concentrate on the one game separating us from the Ratbirds, much more positive.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
The Steelers are not "horrible". They have a winning record and have beaten the Ravens and Bills.

And we are AHEAD of them.
Reply/Quote
We root for a team that was supposed to be last in the division, if not the conference.

Sit back and enjoy the ride.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 10:22 PM)Whacked Wrote: ….of the FLIPPNG STOOLERS!

HOW.

And we are only a game behind the Ravens, who we hold a tie breaker on. We were supposed to be a 6 win team at best, and we are in December, very much in position to win the division and make the playoffs. We are 3-1 in the division, and 5-3 in the AFC. If the Bills lose they are 5-5 and we should slide ahead of them in the wildcard. Again, we weren’t supposed to be here. We have made a lot of mistake and had some bad games yet are in this position. That’s a good thing.
Reply/Quote
in what world are the 6-5-1 steelers an awful team? Because the bengals swept them?

jeez, that's nice
Reply/Quote
It's weird so many people who "fear the Raven" this year.

I'm a Lamar Jackson supporter but despise the Ravens and I think the Bengals will catch them.

Yet the ones who hate Lamar and say he sucks are so scared they pull for the steelers.

The Ravens are not playing that well and if the Bengals can take care of business they will catch them with a tiebreaker in place.

Because the Ravens will not run this rack. In fact only see them getting two more wins unless they catch a gear again and start putting up more points.

at Cleveland
Green Bay
at Cincinatti
Rams
steelers

They've only scored 61 points in their last 4 games for a 15 point a game average. Have not scored over 20 points in any of these games. Plus their defense is not playing as well as earlier in the year.

Would rather just worry about the Ravens than all 3 AFCN teams which are now all in the hunt.

Just me though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Just saw two people rocking Bengals gear in an NFL Shop commercial, which never happens. We're definitely moving up in the world.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
OP:

When you wanna be mad about something, but run out of things.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 11:15 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: in what world are the 6-5-1 steelers an awful team? Because the bengals swept them?

jeez, that's nice

Yeah they’re 6-3-1 when they aren’t playing us. Poor bastards are stuck in the same division as Joe Burrow and steeler killer Zac Taylor.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 11:24 PM)Go Cards Wrote: I'm a Lamar Jackson supporter 

[Image: but-why-gif-5.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
To the OP's defense there was a lot of Steelers are done, Mike Tomlin sucks comments around here just a couple weeks ago. Finishing better than the Bengals isn't out of the question. Making the playoffs I still think are unlikely given their schedule. But looks like from these posts, Steelers are back to being well respected. That wasn't the case a couple weeks ago if we are being honest.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 10:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The Steelers are not "horrible".  They have a winning record and have beaten the Ravens and Bills.

And we are AHEAD of them.

For now......
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 10:22 PM)Whacked Wrote: ….of the FLIPPNG STOOLERS!

HOW.

[Image: 38fbd95ee82443c4c6705265035a036b.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 10:19 AM)PhilHos Wrote: [Image: but-why-gif-5.gif]

Did the username not give it away? Ninja

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 10:25 AM)jj22 Wrote: To the OP's defense there was a lot of Steelers are done, Mike Tomlin sucks comments around here just a couple weeks ago. Finishing better than the Bengals isn't out of the question. Making the playoffs I still think are unlikely given their schedule. But looks like from these posts, Steelers are back to being well respected. That wasn't the case a couple weeks ago if we are being honest.

Anyone who saw the Steelers/Ravens game knows that the Steelers are far from being really good.  That was a shit-show by both teams.
Reply/Quote
Bad Steelers team beat a bad Ravens team. Both teams are trash.

The entire division is below average. The Ravens lucked into a ton of wins this year. They should have lost to Detroit.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 03:06 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Bad Steelers team beat a bad Ravens team. Both teams are trash.

The entire division is below average. The Ravens lucked into a ton of wins this year. They should have lost to Detroit.

This is not true at all

NFCW is the only division with a better win/loss record than the AFCN.

That is even more impressive when you realize our intra-conference games were with the AFCW which is the third best division in the league.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 03:31 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This is not true at all

NFCW is the only division with a better win/loss record than the AFCN.

That is even more impressive when you realize our intra-conference games were with the AFCW which is the third best division in the league.

I don't need wins and losses to tell me who's a good team. The Ravens are playing well below their record. The Steelers aren't good. Cleveland is as mediocre as they come. 

The Bengals are the best team in the division and even they have their flaws. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 03:51 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I don't need wins and losses to tell me who's a good team.

This isn’t the CFP. Wins and losses are the ONLY thing that matters in terms of getting to the playoffs, Whether you think they are good or not.
Reply/Quote