Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We could go winless the rest of the way
With the Vikings, Lions and Ravens being our last three games of the year, this team could loss out and these could be ugly losses just like today's game.

Yep, we need odds on the Bengals losing out the rest of the season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
This year we're not just the 2017 Bengals...we're ever Bengal that ever sucked.

C'mon Mikey Boy, give the city an early Christmas present and have an aneurysm.
Reply/Quote
I hope we lose every game by 30+ points. Leave no room for chance of Marvin remaining coach and hopefully we make a change at QB.
Reply/Quote
Vikings and Ravens will be losses, but I'm not sure the Bengals lose to the Lions. Now, I have no football reasons to think this necessarily, it's just that I'm also a Lions fan, and the pessimistic Lions fan in me figures they'll find a way to screw up what should be a victory over the Bengals. The Bengals just may get that sixth win. Maybe not. It's difficult for me to tell, my two team fan pessimism is in dynamic tension at present.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
befor todays Bears game i was hoping the Bengals would lose....i want the #9 draft pick...
winning now is pointless....
i hope we lose them all...
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:57 PM)BengalChris Wrote: With the Vikings, Lions and Ravens being our last three games of the year, this team could loss out and these could be ugly losses just like today's game.

Owners, coaches and players don't care. Why should I?
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 07:28 PM)Steve Wrote: befor todays Bears game i was hoping the Bengals would lose....i want the #9 draft pick...

That's the best thing Marvin can do for the Bengals before he's gone.
Reply/Quote
If it ensures Mike Brown will take action I'd be all for it. Problem is the only action MB takes is looking through the paper for coupons for fast food.

So he can take Marvin out for lunch.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 07:28 PM)Steve Wrote: befor todays Bears game i was hoping the Bengals would lose....i want the #9 draft pick...

This is kind of short sighted. A higher draft pick guarantees nothing. I’d rather see different players get some snaps, gain some experience and confidence. Maybe see some development and improvement among the younger players, and have something to build on next July.

I believe Marvin’s fate is already sealed. He’s either coming back or he’s not. Winning or losing the last 3 will not change that.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
My god, has Mike Brown ever had to face a losing season before? I wonder how he's gonna take it.
Reply/Quote
I'm ok closing out 0-3. Wins do nothing for us so I want a better draft spot. And Marvin gone.
Reply/Quote
We could trade up for the #1 pick and choose wrong again. 
I won't be real shocked if they pull a Cleveland and start dumping salaries and make the draft our annual super bowl again like the 90's..
Heck, maybe one of the players will go off the deep end and decide to off Mikey and go down in Bengals lore forever in his prison cell.. You just never know anymore..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:57 PM)BengalChris Wrote: With the Vikings, Lions and Ravens being our last three games of the year, this team could loss out and these could be ugly losses just like today's game.

The odds are very high that the Bengals drop all three remaining games - maybe not as pathetically as they did against the Bears. The more challenging bet would be: Which game will the Bengals actually win? Ah Ha!
Reply/Quote
In 2008, I believe we won our last 3 or 4 games. In 2010, we beat the crap out of a playoff desperate chargers team (in Primetime no less), and almost beat a tough Ravens team with a "rejuvenated Carson Palmer" and his "young up-and-coming receiving corps". Marvin was brought back both times.

I'm ok with losing out. The last thing we need is to show Mike Brown that there's any signs of life under Marvin Lewis. Marvin intends to retire, but if Mike makes him an incredible offer that he can't refuse... I shudder to think what could happen.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 09:41 PM)grampahol Wrote: We could trade up for the #1 pick and choose wrong again. 
I won't be real shocked if they pull a Cleveland and start dumping salaries and make the draft our annual super bowl again like the 90's..
Heck, maybe one of the players will go off the deep end and decide to off Mikey and go down in Bengals lore forever in his prison cell.. You just never know anymore..

I'm honestly surprised no furious, psychotic Bengal fan has cut the Lumina's brake-line or set fire to the Brown household yet
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 09:41 PM)grampahol Wrote: Heck, maybe one of the players will go off the deep end and decide to off Mikey and go down in Bengals lore forever in his prison cell.. You just never know anymore..

I'd be the first one to visit him and slip a file into a loaf of banana nut bread.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

And continue this streak into next season....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I won't believe MB doesn't resign Marvin until I see it with my own eyes. You'd think, in a sane world, today would have cemented it.
[Image: 6zwk79.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 07:00 PM)Rattler Wrote: This year we're not just the 2017 Bengals...we're ever Bengal that ever sucked.

C'mon Mikey Boy, give the city an early Christmas present and have an aneurysm.

When you have a 6.5 win team the year before...and have all the free agent losses the past 2 years like we had...what do you expect?

Plus, our drafts have been terrible. Yeah guys like Vigil, Ced, Fisher, etc start...but they're terrible.

We have maybe 2-3 guys that are above average players that we drafted over about 5 drafts.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 10:39 PM)CB3UK Wrote: I won't believe MB doesn't resign Marvin until I see it with my own eyes.  You'd think, in a sane world, today would have cemented it.

Does it matter who the coach is with the Bengals management team?
Reply/Quote