Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We have it Pretty Good
I took refuge with the Cowboys (my girlfriend's team) expecting at least a playoff room.

Watching this meltdown made me realize how good I have it.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2024, 09:23 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I took refuge with the Cowboys (my girlfriend's team) expecting at least a playoff room.

The biggest difference in Cincinnati is there’s no drama and outstanding culture. The entire organization. The players have confidence in each other and their coaches. That doesn’t mean they aren’t too loyal in coaches and keeping players. But there’s a lot to be pleased about. This team beat SF & the Bills. They weren’t far off.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Dallas with another choke. Now need a Bills win tomorrow to complete a good Wild Card weekend.

Gotta have a solid HC and a clutch QB to be successful in the post season. Dak just isn’t wired that way.
We do have it good with Zac* and Burrow.

*The head coach not the play caller
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2024, 09:41 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: The biggest difference in Cincinnati is there’s no drama and outstanding culture. The entire organization. The players have confidence in each other and their coaches. That doesn’t mean they aren’t too loyal in coaches and keeping players. But there’s a lot to be pleased about. This team beat SF & the Bills. They weren’t far off.

There's no drama in Dallas either though. Dak is a stand up guy. 
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2024, 09:23 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I took refuge with the Cowboys (my girlfriend's team) expecting at least a playoff room.

You took refuge with the Cowboys.... for the playoffs?

That's like taking cover behind a fuel truck in a shootout.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I'd imagine Jerry is on the phone right now with Bill Belichek saying "Name your price".
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2024, 09:53 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: There's no drama in Dallas either though. Dak is a stand up guy. 

There’s drama 365/24/7 but I agree about Dax. My OU boy CeeDee has some.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
If you're 67 years old, The Detriot Lions have won ONE playoff game in your lifetime

Reply/Quote
To add to this. The Cleveland Browns are 13 million
Over the cap in 2024. I hope they enjoyed their
One and done playoff appearance this year
Reply/Quote
Wild card weekend is always tricky. One thing is for sure. This team will show in prime time. Burrow and co rise to an occasion.

It’s definitely something to feel pretty good about.

Cowboys have a lot of questions.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2024, 10:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If you're 67 years old, The Detriot Lions have won ONE playoff game in your lifetime

Well said. The Lions are such a miserable franchise, hoping they finally turn the corner and make noise this year. A pity they drafted La Porta before us Sick
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2024, 09:56 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You took refuge with the Cowboys.... for the playoffs?

Better than no cover.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2024, 11:15 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Better than no cover.

Speaking of no cover. This DET game is crazy

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2024, 11:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Speaking of no cover. This DET game is crazy

I wish we had an o line that could block AAron Donald on a passing down/
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2024, 11:25 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I wish we had an o line that could block AAron Donald on a passing down/

After watching the lack of defense so far in 1st round, im more appreciative of the way our defense has played in the playoffs...
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2024, 11:36 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: After watching the lack of defense so far in 1st round, im more appreciative of the way our defense has played in the playoffs...

The Texans defense was fantastic. They had 2 pick 6’s.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2024, 11:41 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The Texans defense was fantastic. They had 2 pick 6’s.

and how about them Cowboys, Cleveland,Rams and Lions seem to be in a shootout, not a good weekend for some defenses
Reply/Quote
If it was Mahomes taking these hits Stafford is taking the Chiefs would get like six roughing the passer flags per game. It's pathetic.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2024, 09:56 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You took refuge with the Cowboys.... for the playoffs?

Well who’s gonna shoot a fuel truck? Unless it’s a sniper shootout.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Nacua is a star.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote