Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We need to make ALOT of changes (Coaches & Players)
Iioka and Williams have no clue where to be when playing coverage. Our D line sucks. O Line is awful. Jeremy Hill is HORRIBLE. 1 yard a carry is not cutting it. Ken Zampese needs to be demoted. Run every 1st down for 1 yard then run it again knowing damn well Hill isn't going to get anywhere. What happened to Burkhead?? It's like we totally forgot about him in the 2nd half. He was making things happen. That was just ridiculous i cannot believe we let that f*n gm go like that. Marvins non motivated conservative ass did it again. Now i gotta go into work and hear those bandwagon Stiller fans talk sh*t.

Zampese-GONE

Jeremey Hill- Bench his sorry ass.

Bodine- Sucks

Michael Johnson-Gone

Iioka & Williams-Need Replaced

I'm not sure Paul Geunther is cutting it either. We lack pressure on the quarterback

Marvin needs replaced after giving up like he did. He looked scared and clueless out there in the 2nd half.

Piss poor performance in the 2nd half.
Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis and the OC have got to go...Thanks for the Help and good times but its time for them to hit the road...jmo
Reply/Quote
I'd rather see coaching changes before anything. Aside from Ogbuehi and Bodine there's not many I would call a lost cause
Reply/Quote
We need to make a lot of changes.

We will do absolutely nothing and pretend next year will be completely different.
Reply/Quote
None of this will ever happen and most of us know it until MB steps down.

Not saying whether I agree or not, because it doesn't matter.

Lewis gets extended and the franchise history beat, especially since 1991, goes on!!
Reply/Quote
Our pass rush can look so pathetic at times. Big Ben had all day again, and never left the pocket.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:59 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Our pass rush can look so pathetic at times.  Big Ben had all day again, and never left the pocket.

Im so tired of watching our guys get met one on one and then just STOP even trying to get to the QB.

Its so rare that we get anywhere close to opposing QB's.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:59 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Our pass rush can look so pathetic at times.  Big Ben had all day again, and never left the pocket.

Yup All day across the middle
Reply/Quote
Show Marvin the door.
Show Zampese the door.
Show Alexander the door.
I don't know who our defensive line coach is, but show him the door.

None of this will happen.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
We need to figure out how to actually show up in the second half. Is that the HC not preparing the team and making good halftime adjustments/playing too conservative? The conditioning coach not pushing our guys hard enough to not run out of gas? All the coaches? I have no idea but we were embarrassed in the second half of the game.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We will NEVER beat good QB's with the weak Zone Coverage that we play. It gets picked apart.

I agree that Iloka and Williams look bad in it. We really miss Reggie.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:49 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Iioka and Williams have no clue where to be when playing coverage. Our D line sucks. O Line is awful. Jeremy Hill is HORRIBLE. 1 yard a carry is not cutting it. Ken Zampese needs to be demoted. Run every 1st down for 1 yard then run it again knowing damn well Hill isn't going to get anywhere. What happened to Burkhead?? It's like we totally forgot about him in the 2nd half. He was making things happen. That was just ridiculous i cannot believe we let that f*n gm go like that. Marvins non motivated conservative ass did it again. Now i gotta go into work and hear those bandwagon Stiller fans talk sh*t.

Zampese-GONE

Jeremey Hill- Bench his sorry ass.

Bodine- Sucks

Michael Johnson-Gone

Iioka & Williams-Need Replaced

I'm not sure Paul Geunther is cutting it either. We lack pressure on the quarterback

Marvin needs replaced after giving up like he did. He looked scared and clueless out there in the 2nd half.

Piss poor performance in the 2nd half.

We need a Center, a RB that has Speed, a RT, maybe a Guard if Zeitler leaves, a Safety, a DE to replace MJ, a DT to replace Peko, 2 LB's to replace Dansby and Maualuga, and potentially a CB if Kirkpatrick leaves. Depending on Lafell...we may need a WR.

Coaching...we need a HC and a DB Coach.
Reply/Quote
It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Alexander got a promotion when (if ever) Marvin leaves.

That's the kind of team we support.

Sad
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 08:36 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We need a Center, a RB that has Speed, a RT, maybe a Guard if Zeitler leaves, a Safety, a DE to replace MJ, a DT to replace Peko, 2 LB's to replace Dansby and Maualuga, and potentially a CB if Kirkpatrick leaves. Depending on Lafell...we may need a WR.

Coaching...we need a HC and a DB Coach.

Andrew Billings will replace peko
Reply/Quote
The good thing is its not like its a total rebuild. We should have 10-11 draft picks. Get rid of some of the dead weight and form a new coaching staff and we should be very competitive next year.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 08:59 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Andrew Billings will replace peko

It makes sense...but everyone thought Paul Dawson and Vigil would replace Maualuga.

Billings is coming off of a serious injury and has had virtually no practice time. I'd put the odds of him replacing Peko next year very low. Like 10% maybe.

It generally takes a young player 3-4 years to unseat a veteran.
Reply/Quote
Mike Browns dumbass will still be cutting Marvins checks from beyond the grave.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 09:15 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: The good thing is its not like its a total rebuild. We should have 10-11 draft picks. Get rid of some of the dead weight and form a new coaching staff and we should be very competitive next year.

Out of 10-11 picks...we'll get maybe 1 starter if past history has been any indicator.

Draft picks have proven worthless in upgrading talent in Year 1.

The Best Case for the Bengals is if guys like Jackson, Dennard, Billings, and Vigil can play. If guys like Core and Boyd develop. If they strike gold in the draft with a guy like Peppers or Fournette who comes in and starts Game 1 and plays dominant.

I'd say some of those things could happen.
Reply/Quote
No we don't.

Change HCs

Upgrade RT and C

Re-sign Zeitler

Add young potential to the d-line start building a better pass rush rotation

Let young guys take over for vets

Have a solid FA/Draft

Then we are contenders again.
Reply/Quote
Also Zampese has been improving week by week I'd keep him.
Reply/Quote