Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We're On to New England!!!
[Image: Cincinnati-Good-700x371.png][Image: sorry.gif?width=320&height=320&fit=bounds][Image: cat_filing.gif?width=320&height=320&fit=bounds][Image: 1238408638_superman_drinking_.gif?width=...fit=bounds][Image: shining.gif?width=320&height=320&fit=bounds][Image: 5672.gif?width=320&height=320&fit=bounds][Image: cool_story_bro.gif?width=320&height=320&...fit=bounds][Image: tumblr_lcx6atuJmN1qzw8k3o1_400.gif?width...fit=bounds][Image: liz_lemon_dance.gif?width=320&height=320...fit=bounds][Image: mj_popcorn.gif?width=320&height=320&fit=bounds][Image: tumblr_lb01o6tn481qe0eclo1_r8_500.gif?wi...fit=bounds][Image: tumblr_labhgtV9ZQ1qzdf0go1_500.gif?width...fit=bounds][Image: Rachel_Riley_GTFO.gif?width=320&height=3...fit=bounds][Image: 241o22q.gif?width=320&height=320&fit=bounds][Image: 50withbert.gif?width=320&height=320&fit=bounds]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: doom-usa-europe.png?itok=QsYK1foa]
Reply/Quote
New England should be a fun game.
Reply/Quote
Love it! Bring on Brady and the Pats. We got this!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Plenty of time for Trials of Osiris instead of watching a second straight shit show.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
This sums up next Sunday's game against the Pats

[Image: bloodbath_by_janvanepen.png]
Reply/Quote
we are going to get absolutely destroyed.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
I'd like to b1tch about our pathetic performance in Dallas before we start talking about how Belichick and Brady are going to out coach and play us next week.

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 08:44 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I'd like to b1tch about our pathetic performance in Dallas before we start talking about how Belichick and Brady are going to out coach and play us next week.

Huh? Nervous

Reply/Quote
Oh boy .
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
This team just got owned by a rookie rb,qb, and an atrocious defense. The Cowboys only strong suit is their o-line. Their 4-1 record is a paper tiger. Yes, they had a monster draft but this beat down by rookies at the skill positions without Dez even suiting up does not bode well for the rest of the season.

Bodine and the RT were getting beat like a drum in a drum circle.

Marvin has had ample time. It is time for a change folks. It just is.
Reply/Quote
I'm hoping not all coaches and players are making that trip. It is no shame to lose to Dallas on the road but that game was a complete meltdown. A token head should roll to appease the football gods and me!
Reply/Quote
Ok. Anyone who plans to pass for 400+ yds and 4+ TDs next week, please raise your hand......

[attachment=275]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 08:52 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: This team just got owned by a rookie rb,qb, and an atrocious defense. The Cowboys only strong suit is their o-line. Their 4-1 record is a paper tiger. Yes, they had a monster draft but this beat down by rookies at the skill positions without Dez even suiting up does not bode well for the rest of the season.

Bodine and the RT were getting beat like a drum in a drum circle.

Marvin has had ample time. It is time for a change folks. It just is.

Even though I thought they would lose, I had no idea they would be beaten so badly in every phase. Bodine and OG stood out as completely inept. In addition our tight ends couldn't get hands on their men and they rush around the end to blow up the play. Worst blocking game I've seen in years.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 08:44 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I'd like to b1tch about our pathetic performance in Dallas before we start talking about how Belichick and Brady are going to out coach and play us next week.

Looks like just pure misery ahead of us.   The Pats, then a division game against a former coach, then a trip east through half a dozen time zones to play another former coach, all followed with a bye.  Dear God.  

Sorry, did just what you didn't want us to do.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 08:43 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: we are going to get absolutely destroyed.

89-3
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 09:12 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Looks like just pure misery ahead of us.   The Pats, then a division game against a former coach, then a trip east through half a dozen time zones to play another former coach, all followed with a bye.  Dear God.  

Sorry, did just what you didn't want us to do.  

Laugh

Reply/Quote
You people need to start watching more sports. Good teams get blown out all the time and bounce back all the time. Hell remember the Patriots gave up 44 points prior to the beat down they gave us in 14.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Brady is going to throw 8 TD passes against us. Not even joking.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 08:35 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: [Image: Cincinnati-Good-700x371.png]

OUCH.....on to New England......GLURP
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote