Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
We were Just Called Kitty Cats on National tv
Kitty Cats??????
F off Mike Tirco
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:55 PM)Spider Wrote: Kitty Cats??????
F off Mike Tirco

MIKE TIRICO IS AMERICA'S MOST CHERISHED BROADCASTER. YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT HIS USE OF THE TERM "KITTY KATS?!?!?!"

That I RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE WITH IT and that I ADMIRE MIKE TIRICO'S BODY OF WORK.
Reply/Quote
He better hope CJ Uzomah doesnt take it too heart
RAnk Comment said coming from a seasoned Vet
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:55 PM)Spider Wrote: Kitty Cats??????
F off Mike Tirco

Heard that, too. Hater-ade is flowing. Let them b*tches drink it. We won a playoff game!!
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Visit for That Delta Bravo is in motion
31 years and still disrespected
See ya Mikey
Reply/Quote
**** 'em. Hater is just a fan with a sour attitude.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Tell Joe Burrow. He plays better pissed off.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
WTF, when and where did he say that?
Reply/Quote
Tirico has ALWAYS been a POS commentator (maybe as a person too, but I don't know the man) and he has never given us kudos or anything positive.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:19 PM)Sled21 Wrote: WTF, when and where did he say that?
Game End
Reply/Quote
He will Be getting a visit
trust
Reply/Quote
Mike T..
Trouble
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:19 PM)Sled21 Wrote: WTF, when and where did he say that?

At the end, "The kitty cats have arrived." It came off as just dorky.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:48 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: At the end, "The kitty cats have arrived." It came off as just dorky.

This. It’s just Torico being corny per usual

I took it as an endearing thing though. Like, the bengals were always more like the kittens, and now they won and are with the big boys now
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:18 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Tell Joe Burrow.  He plays better pissed off.

I think Burrow isn't happy with this win lol, it's just another win. I like his attitude, not happy until a superbowl and then where's the next.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:01 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: This. It’s just Torico being corny per usual

I took it as an endearing thing though. Like, the bengals were always more like the kittens, and now they won and are with the big boys now

I don't know where to stand on that, Tirico was pretty much rooting for the raiders the entire game lol.

Either way oh well, good guys won, bad guys lost, doesn't matter what an announcer says.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:01 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: This. It’s just Torico being corny per usual

Agreed, he didn't mean it as an insult at all. It was the big cheese.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
I mean, people like kitty cats, so...

[Image: kitty+cat+pictures+2.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:02 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I think Burrow isn't happy with this win lol, it's just another win. I like his attitude, not happy until a superbowl and then where's the next.

Agreed and during the on field interview he said as much while adding the offense wasn't at its best. I like his poise.
Reply/Quote