Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average
We will see our first significant injury of the year after Sunday's game
I think we see the usual bumps and bruises. Maybe some head stuff like with Andre last time, but nothing crazy.

I'd be more worried if I were a Steeler on offense, TBH. Let's be honest, Vontaze just doesn't give a shit. He's out there trying to smash people and he knows how to put a little extra on the end of a play. They've called him out publicly and threatened him. IMO, he's not the type of player that will shrink back from that kind of talk. He already survived three quarters with them when the Bell incident was still fresh. I think he'd take another one of their guys out of he had the chance.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 04:22 PM)samhain Wrote: I think we see the usual bumps and bruises.  Maybe some head stuff like with Andre last time, but nothing crazy.  

I'd be more worried if I were a Steeler on offense, TBH.  Let's be honest, Vontaze just doesn't give a shit.  He's out there trying to smash people and he knows how to put a little extra on the end of a play.  They've called him out publicly and threatened him.  IMO, he's not the type of player that will shrink back from that kind of talk.  He already survived three quarters with them when the Bell incident was still fresh.  I think he'd take another one of their guys out of he had the chance.

Go get'em Vontaze, go get'em.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 04:14 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: "We will see our first significant injury of the year after Sunday's game "

Sounds like a prediction to me.

I just think time is better spent thinking about how awesome this team is, instead of worrying about some speculatory phantom injury..

Relax bro, this is a fan forum. This place thrives on speculation and predictions. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 01:05 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I just have a feeling. Steelers, we havent had any injuries yet, and its going to be a physical ass game.

And lets not forget...Mike Mitchell does play for the Stoolers.  

Hope im wrong.  :snark:

Yikes.

(And I tiptoe out, not wanting any of this jinx to get on me as I pretend I never saw these words).
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 01:05 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I just have a feeling. Steelers, we havent had any injuries yet, and its going to be a physical ass game.

And lets not forget...Mike Mitchell does play for the Stoolers.  

Hope im wrong.  :snark:

I'm not sure I believe in jinxes, but this thread makes me feel like I do. Shocked
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm predicting penalties. Lots of them. And a wide variety of them.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 06:15 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I'm not sure I believe in jinxes, but this thread makes me feel like I do. Shocked

Some of us are baseball fans too, where the original sports jinx was invented  Ninja

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 02:01 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: Have you ever played that easter game where everyone has a hard boiled egg and you hit them with someone else's until there's one egg left uncracked - the winner?

That sounds like one stupid game.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
At this very moment on the Mo Eggar radio show, Chick Ludwig is calling for a Steeler's player to be carted off the field this coming Sunday. Says he's tired of it only happening to the Bengals. So there ya go - jinx activated  Ninja Thanks Chick. Moron.

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 06:31 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: At this very moment on the Mo Eggar radio show, Chick Ludwig is calling for a Steeler's player to be carted off the field this coming Sunday. Says he's tired of it only happening to the Bengals. So there ya go - jinx activated  Ninja Thanks Chick. Moron.

Chick was never very bright.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 06:24 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: I'm predicting penalties. Lots of them. And a wide variety of them.

Probably half of them by Dre Kirkpatrick, who I believe leads the team in penalties.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 06:31 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: At this very moment on the Mo Eggar radio show, Chick Ludwig is calling for a Steeler's player to be carted off the field this coming Sunday. Says he's tired of it only happening to the Bengals. So there ya go - jinx activated  Ninja Thanks Chick. Moron.

Haven't we hurt Bell twice?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 07:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Haven't we hurt Bell twice?

Yep, Reggie did it last year and Burfict this year. Both clean hits.

Injuries pile up on both sides of this rivalry but the Stoolers have caused injuries through dirty hits, unlike the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
no we won't suffer a single injury.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
If the league knows what's good for them they'll have the refs running a very tight ship this game.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 04:35 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Relax bro, this is a fan forum. This place thrives on speculation and predictions. 

I guess I'll go post a thread about the possibilities of the team getting malaria. IDK, call me superstitious, but posting a thread about it makes me feel uneasy! Just wasn't happy waking up reading about how we are gonna get hurt on Sunday, that's all. To each his own.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 06:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That sounds like one stupid game.

Lol - the point of the post wasn't to say it was a great game.  Not really stupid either.  Just a game that's played.  Anyway - Steelers are the softer eggs right now and even if they attempt to launch - I say they're the most likely to get hurt.  I actually think it's very likely Bennifer and/or others go down this week.  It's really almost predictable.  
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 09:35 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: Lol - the point of the post wasn't to say it was a great game.  Not really stupid either.  Just a game that's played.  Anyway - Steelers are the softer eggs right now and even if they attempt to launch - I say they're the most likely to get hurt.  I actually think it's very likely Bennifer and/or others go down this week.  It's really almost predictable.  

Geno, Dunlap and MJ are looking like insane right now...

Dunlap should of had 3 sacks against the Browns, MJ had 1 could of had 2, Geno was a wrecking crew all by himself.
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 05:40 PM)Earendil Wrote:

Nice quote.
Reply/Quote