Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Weather tomorrow
Coming in from out of town and seeing weather reports of 88 degrees by 3 PM. Going to be a hot one, guess I'll just leave my grill at home and cook my brats on the pavement. Bet it's going to be rough on the players too.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2019, 12:57 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Coming in from out of town and seeing weather reports of 88 degrees by 3 PM. Going to be a hot one, guess I'll just leave my grill at home and cook my brats on the pavement. Bet it's going to be rough on the players too.

The temp on the field will be even hotter because of the rubber filler that makes up the field.

Side note: I'll be down there, too. Would love to swing by and have a little bite of your sausage.

Get at me, stud! #junglelove
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2019, 01:23 PM)PDub80 Wrote: The temp on the field will be even hotter because of the rubber filler that makes up the field.

Side note: I'll be down there, too. Would love to swing by and have a little bite of your sausage.

Nervous
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Why on earth are we wearing black tomorrow?
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2019, 12:57 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Coming in from out of town and seeing weather reports of 88 degrees by 3 PM. Going to be a hot one, guess I'll just leave my grill at home and cook my brats on the pavement. Bet it's going to be rough on the players too.

It was originally forecasted to be worse, so... yay?
Reply/Quote

I live in seattle now and have a sweatshirt on today  Nervous

Woulda went to the game last week but it seems that requires you to be a millionaire these days...

Anyways, drink plenty of watery beer!!
Reply/Quote
The black uniforms are definitely their best looking uniforms in my opinion.Might be a little hot but at least they’ll look good.
Reply/Quote
Half the team is from the south. I think they'll be fine.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2019, 01:23 PM)PDub80 Wrote: The temp on the field will be even hotter because of the rubber filler that makes up the field.

gross dude
Reply/Quote
They have been practicing in weather like this and worse so that should help. They should be used to it by now. It has often been in the upper 80's and low 90's in Cincinnati for awhile now. If anything it might hurt San Fran more.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
They've managed to play quite well in extreme heat recently.  They've struck me as more of a hot weather team than a cold weather team for years now.  Extreme rain and snow seems to give them fits occasionally, but not the heat.
Reply/Quote
I'm in AZ and 88° is perfect weather.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2019, 08:24 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I'm in AZ and 88° is perfect weather.

Not when it’s as humid as it is here.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2019, 03:41 PM)NKURyan Wrote: It was originally forecasted to be worse, so... yay?

Solid point, I guess it could be much worse.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2019, 07:26 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: gross dude

What's gross? Sounds like the dude just wants some sausage.
Reply/Quote
Probably good to keep in mind if something looks like an injury it might just be a cramp so don't freak out.

It would be a good day to get a lead early and then rely on our ground game.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2019, 04:56 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: The black uniforms are definitely their best looking uniforms in my opinion.Might be a little hot but at least they’ll look good.

[Image: quote-it-is-better-to-look-good-than-to-...107069.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2019, 08:53 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: Probably good to keep in mind if something looks like an injury it might just be a cramp so don't freak out.

That's a good point about cramps, didn't even think about that. 

I would love for them to come out and get a huge lead and just crush in the home opener. Hoping the crowd is huge and loud tomorrow too.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2019, 08:24 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I'm in AZ and 88° is perfect weather.

I'm in South Carolina where 88° this time of year it's pretty much a cool front.. Today's forecast: Widely scattered light giving way to massive amounts of dark by night. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2019, 08:53 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: Probably good to keep in mind if something looks like an injury it might just be a cramp so don't freak out.

I dunno. I think every fan should freak out over even the slightest hint of anything that could be construed as not going our way even if we're winning by 150 points by half time.. It's the Bengal way.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote