Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
We are the only team being shut out in the first half.
Reply/Quote
Zac is content with slow starts to avoid any injury in preseason. Last year the 0-2 start cost them HFA. Every game is important. You have to get your team ready to compete in the opener.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 03:37 PM)TKUHL Wrote: We desperately need a stud RB. So done with Mixon, the only time he does anything is when I talk shit about him. So that’s what I’m doing.

As soon as Mixon started running well, they switched and gave it to Williams. SMDH.
Reply/Quote
Bengals the only team still scoreless
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 03:34 PM)Housh Wrote: Its not folding to hold a team to 3 for almost 2 quarters even though the opposing offense wasa getting great field position all half.

Right, if the defense folded it would be 28 to 0. 
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 03:42 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: As soon as Mixon started running well, they switched and gave it to Williams. SMDH.

True. Nothing we did made sense
Reply/Quote
2nd half won't be any better
Reply/Quote
Not a fan of Youtube Sunday Ticket. Constant black screen as they aren't showing the locally televised commercials. I assume it is in the halftime show by now, but still just a black screen.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 03:42 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: As soon as Mixon started running well, they switched and gave it to Williams. SMDH.

It made no logical sense.

Oh look a player made a play!! Ok now it’s time for me to Zac it up so ppl know i call the plays……and immediately trash
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 03:39 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: This is more about the Bengals stopping themselves. 

Certainly is, but we routinely get curb-stomped by Cleveland with ZT and Burrow. I do think they're a bad matchup, but the best teams figure this out. 4 years in with ZT and Burrow and we still don't know how to handle the Browns of all teams. Hopefully we do 2nd half. 
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 03:38 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: Hey, Robbins gettin plenty of reps

The Iron Moustache
Reply/Quote
Defense did all you could ask for it barring that last drive.

Offense is pure ass though.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 03:43 PM)Housh Wrote: It made no logical sense.

Oh look a player made a play!! Ok now it’s time for me to Zac it up so ppl know i call the plays……and immediately trash

And threw it twice on 3rd and 3. 

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
can we get the best player on our team involved? (Evan McPherson)
Reply/Quote
who got paid the $255 million, Watson or Burrow?
Reply/Quote
Jonah still sucks! Sucked on left side and sucks just as much on the right. Trash

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 03:44 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: The Iron Moustache

NICKNAME SZN!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Playcalling and execution from the QB are my 2 main culprits

No way we expect to score when every play at most is designed to get 4 yards
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Bengals fans had the audacity to say KC looked rusty.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Wink 
(09-10-2023, 03:44 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: can we get the best player on our team involved? (Evan McPherson)

Gotta get close enough first..
Reply/Quote