Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
Embarrassing
Reply/Quote
This team sucks.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
See ya'll next week.. Game 1 garbage.. That was worth a quarter billion for sure..  Cool
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
****** dumb as decision.
Reply/Quote
Worst performance I’ve seen by this team since the Marvin era.
Reply/Quote
Trade tee before is value drops.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 04:41 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Have they thrown a single pass over the middle of the field this game?

I believe we had an errant ball to no one on the opening drive.
Reply/Quote
Williams and Williams give up the clincher sack.
Reply/Quote
Trash game even for week one. I don’t know what Zac is doing right now
Reply/Quote
At this point take the starters out and avoid injuries, this week ain't happening.
Reply/Quote
Outcoached by Stefanski and now they found a DC who can outcoach zac's trash ass analytics offense
-Housh
Reply/Quote
At least there are 16 more games to fix the offense, because this was embarrassing for all the talent they have and experience.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 04:43 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Blow Burrow is a rich, rich man and the joke is on all of us. **** him.

That guaranteed shit is crazy man. Get a 10 million signing bonus and you earn your money every year like any other normal person, and their shit should be performance based.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 04:44 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I have the usernames of the folks saying Burrow is a bad qb

I’m gonna throw it back in your face when he finishes top 5 and bengals make the playoffs again

Bet you get invited to a lot of parties
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 04:44 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I have the usernames of the folks saying Burrow is a bad qb

I’m gonna throw it back in your face when he finishes top 5 and bengals make the playoffs again

That and a nickel will get you a half a teaspoon of cold Starbucks..  Cool  This wasn't quarter billion dollar quarterbacking.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Burrow out did his sh&tty opening day performance from last year
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 04:43 PM)Joelist Wrote: Burrow has had time on most drop backs. He is just making bad decisions and is inaccurate.

What game are you watching? Burrow hasn’t had any time on any of his drop backs. Every single throw he’s getting hit or forced out of the pocket. Just stop posting or find another team.
Reply/Quote
Maybe Chase will shut his mouth and just worry
About playing WR.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 04:44 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I have the usernames of the folks saying Burrow is a bad qb

Go for it, no top paid qb has ever looked this bad
Reply/Quote
I ***** hate Zac taylor
Reply/Quote